Author Topic: Maricopa woman finds tires slashed and a severed finger in her driveway  (Read 2451 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Maricopa woman finds tires slashed and a severed finger in her driveway

https://www.azfamily.com/news/maricopa-woman-finds-tires-slashed-and-a-severed-finger-in-her-driveway/article_a71cee4a-9e68-11eb-bb44-637b413961a5.html

MARICOPA, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - A couple in Maricopa woke up to their tires slashed and a severed finger in the driveway on Thursday morning.

"I literally have been laughing all day because if I don't, I might cry," said Francesca Wikoff.

The truck belongs to the Wikoff family. Wikoff, a former volunteer firefighter and EMT, has the stomach for this sort of thing. "It's pretty comical. You would think that if you're gonna go to the hospital, especially if you just severed your finger off, that you would take said finger with you," said Wikoff.
The Maricopa mother believes the finger belongs to her neighbor because they argued with him the night before and a trail of blood leads to his house. "I don't find joy in anybody hurting themselves. However, karma has a good way of working itself out," said Wikoff.

So the dude slashed their tires and then gave them the finger. I'm guessing that his hand isn't the only part of the guy that isn't all there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That is "Florida Man" worthy right there.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

That is "Florida Man" worthy right there.
It really is.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

There is such a thing as being too literal.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The guy might have a future career as a HS Shop teacher.  Everyone of my old ones were missing a digit or two.  Usually from a tragic bandsaw accident!  At least that is what they said.  Sounds better than saying "Uh Mah Filet knife slipped"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, they should be able to get a fingerprint, not to mention DNA... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The guy might have a future career as a HS Shop teacher.  Everyone of my old ones were missing a digit or two.  Usually from a tragic bandsaw accident!  At least that is what they said.  Sounds better than saying "Uh Mah Filet knife slipped"

Also better than "I cut my finger off slashing tires."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

UPDATE:  They caught the guy

https://www.pinalcentral.com/maricopa_monitor/news/owner-of-maricopa-severed-finger-identified-arrested/article_081767f3-35ef-5f3b-ad3d-5f20a0410e48.html

MARICOPA — A man who allegedly severed his finger while attempting to puncture the car tires of a neighbor after a dispute has been located and arrested.

Maricopa Police spokesman Hal Koozer confirmed that officers arrested Kevin Johnson and identified him as the owner of the finger found lying on the driveway by neighbor Francesca Wikoff the morning of April 15.

Johnson was allegedly angry over a dispute that occurred the previous night at a neighborly get-together, where he reportedly pushed and threatened Wikoff and her husband and was asked to leave.

Johnson was charged with criminal damage, assault, threatening and intimidating, and disorderly conduct stemming from both the slashed tires and the previous night’s disagreement.

Offline mountaineer

Cutting off your finger to spite your ... wait, whut?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
UPDATE:  They caught the guy

https://www.pinalcentral.com/maricopa_monitor/news/owner-of-maricopa-severed-finger-identified-arrested/article_081767f3-35ef-5f3b-ad3d-5f20a0410e48.html

MARICOPA — A man who allegedly severed his finger while attempting to puncture the car tires of a neighbor after a dispute has been located and arrested.

Maricopa Police spokesman Hal Koozer confirmed that officers arrested Kevin Johnson and identified him as the owner of the finger found lying on the driveway by neighbor Francesca Wikoff the morning of April 15.

Johnson was allegedly angry over a dispute that occurred the previous night at a neighborly get-together, where he reportedly pushed and threatened Wikoff and her husband and was asked to leave.

Johnson was charged with criminal damage, assault, threatening and intimidating, and disorderly conduct stemming from both the slashed tires and the previous night’s disagreement.
Not a very creative prosecutor if they didn't find a charge for leaving human bits laying around, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis