Author Topic: ‘I’m So Sick Of Some Of Y’all’: Breonna Taylor’s Mom Calls BLM Frauds  (Read 523 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m So Sick Of Some Of Y’all’: Breonna Taylor’s Mom Calls BLM Frauds

Shakhzod Yuldoshboev
Contributor
April 16, 2021 7:01 PM ET

Breonna Taylor’s mother Tamika Palmer blasted Black Lives Matter (BLM) Louisville and Democratic Kentucky state Rep. Attica Scott, calling them “fraud” in a Facebook post from Wednesday.

“I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud,” Palmer wrote.

Palmer called out the organizations that purport to help “Breonna’s family,” yet do not even know who her family is. “I think it’s crazy when people say they’ve been here since day 1,” Palmer wrote. “I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am.”

Palmer also went after the fundraisers that use her late daughter’s name to allegedly enrich themselves, saying that they “know who they are.”

“I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it,” she wrote. “I’m so sick of some of y’all.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/16/tamika-palmer-breonna-taylor-blm-fraud/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Did she foolishly expect Democrats to exhibit empathy?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

There was a 60s song that, IMO, describes otherwise decent people who embraced BLM and now are upset by BLM's corruption, "The Snake".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 02:00:07 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Slide Rule

So. Even Tamika Palmer can learn by watching what is done and what is not done.
In conclusion, BLM is a fraud. I will make a note of that.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:15:33 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

I've read this morning that Facebook is banning any mention of Ms. Palmer's comments.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34