Author Topic: If You Care About the Tragic Death of Adam Toledo, You Can Care About the 28 People Shot in Chicago  (Read 1453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If You Care About the Tragic Death of Adam Toledo, You Can Care About the 28 People Shot in Chicago Last Weekend
By Rick Moran Apr 16, 2021 10:55 AM ET

Thirteen-year-old Adam Toledo didn’t deserve to die. He didn’t deserve to die for violating curfew. He didn’t deserve to die for unlawfully discharging a weapon. He didn’t deserve to die for being in possession of a handgun. He didn’t deserve to die because he was a black kid in a high-crime area. He didn’t deserve to die for running away when police ordered him to stop. He didn’t even deserve to die for having a gun in his hand and running away from the police. Police are trained to handle situations like this without killing someone.

None of those offenses carry a death sentence in a court of law. He didn’t deserve to die.

The circumstances of young Toledo’s death have already been mythologized and memorialized by bodycam footage, which the the Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA) released on Thursday. It is very difficult to watch.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/04/16/if-you-care-about-the-tragic-death-of-adam-toledo-you-can-care-about-the-28-people-shot-in-chicago-last-weekend-n1440429
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I don't care.   

He was old enough to know better, and he made his choice.  Getting shot by someone else is the natural outcome of shooting one's own weapon.   

The cops greased a future thug, hopefully before he killed someone who wasn't some other thug.  (If the thugs restricted their shootings to their own club, nobody would care, would they?)

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sled Dog, thanks for being bold and blunt enough to post that.
Because... I don't care, either.

Reading reports of blacks being killed by other blacks in Chicago (or Baltimore, or Philadelphia, or whatever) moves me as much as reports of muslims killing other muslims in the places where they do such things.

Which is to say, not very far at all.
There is no way that whites can ever "reach" these people.
Their future is up to themselves.

Offline LegalAmerican

It Sure Looks Like CBS News Edited Body Cam Footage to Omit a Key Frame in Adam Toledo Shooting

It’s horrible to watch, but Toledo was armed.

It’s clear in the footage, but if you were to watch CBS News’ clip—that frame is omitted. It would seem the hatchet crew at the network went to work to construct yet another false narrative.

Minneapolis is about to blow up over as the Derek Chauvin trial draws closer to its conclusion. Chauvin is the former police officer at the center of the death of George Floyd which set off a whole summer of rioting, unrest, and looting throughout the country. Brooklyn Center, which is in the greater Minneapolis area, is also on edge after the police-involved shooting of Daunte Wright. And now, we have another officer-involved shooting in Chicago. Adam Toledo was just 13 years old but was armed with a handgun. It’s a terrible incident. It’s sure to ignite more protests. The shooting occurred last month. Mayor Lori Lightfoot urged patience and calm as the evidence is reviewed:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... p=27205183

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 08:56:29 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Reading reports of blacks being killed by other blacks in Chicago (or Baltimore, or Philadelphia, or whatever) moves me as much as reports of muslims killing other muslims in the places where they do such things.

:amen:  :yowsa:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't care.   

He was old enough to know better, and he made his choice.  Getting shot by someone else is the natural outcome of shooting one's own weapon.   

The cops greased a future thug, hopefully before he killed someone who wasn't some other thug.  (If the thugs restricted their shootings to their own club, nobody would care, would they?)

I don't care, either.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Not only do the people doing the shooting have a choice, and choose poorly, the people getting shot have had their chance to choose, EVERY election year, and they persist in electing the people promoting the third world conditions they live in, and they've persisted in doing this for almost three quarters of a century now.   It's a multi-generational deliberate choice to sustain the jungle their ancestors were lucky enough to be sold out of by their own parents.

So, the "victims" for the most part refuse to engage the law to restrain the animals terrorizing them, and, worse, are demanding that we on the outside, living in Decent America, are somehow to blame for the poor choices they make.   Somehow WE are "oppressing" THEM.

Bull-schiff. 

WE want THEM to ...shoot back.   To testify in court against the criminals assaulting them and put the criminals in prison.  To stop electing prosecutors who do not prosecute.   

The cities of America are dying, not just the idiot-hole of Chicago, but almost all cities across the nation are screwed up in the same way....and nobody living there is willing to take charge and change things to do what has to be done.

The criminals have to be put in prison.   I'm talking about the Democrat politicians that are exploiting these circumstances and promoting them.

So, that kid that got himself shot?   He had a choice.  He choose to have idiot parents that didn't care about him...but who damn sure are signing up to cash the lottery ticket he bought them when he shot at a cop.

Personally, I think every cop who loves the law in Chicago should pack their families up, move to small towns across the state and find jobs selling groceries.   The cops who want to help the oppressed can stay and enjoy the society they have been helping to create for the last seven decades.   

An entire lifetime spent undermining American society.   

And the NT PC jerks whine that "nothing" was done in the four scant years they pilloried President Trump.

But THIS kid?   He was not only old enough to know better, he was old enough to be deadly.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Absalom

I don't care.   
----------------------
Adam Toledo was 13 years old and in Grammar School.
The photo of him w/a Pistol is a media fraud, as both his hands
were empty and raised when he was shot to death by the Police.

Offline LegalAmerican

----------------------

And already in a GANG!  Looks full grown.  Same as those 13, 15, year olds who killed that Uber Easts driver.
Officer TATUM was an officer in police department. Adams, nickname was little devil, and little 'killer'.  Already killed some people? Out on the town at 2:30  AM?     Shooting at people!  You want this 13 year old to do that to you? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylY31U7-l9s

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 08:40:59 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

There has to be a major culturally shift amongst inner city blacks in order for there to be any change in these communities and I don't see that happening ever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There has to be a major culturally shift amongst inner city blacks in order for there to be any change in these communities and I don't see that happening ever

It is only going to get worse. Let them sink.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goatprairie

----------------------
You know this how? Why was the kid out in the early hours? How did he get the nickname Lil Homicide? Do you really believe he was some sort of innocent, little angel doing the Lord's work?

Offline Absalom

You know this how? Why was the kid out in the early hours? How did he get the nickname Lil Homicide? Do you really believe he was some sort of innocent, little angel doing the Lord's work?
------------------------------
The entire incident was video taped.
I accept reality such as his age and school level.
Suggest you find someone to explain what reality means!!!

Offline goatprairie

Was he out in the early hours with a firearm or not? Was his nickname Lil Homicide or not? Why was he hanging out with an older gangbanger?
You attempt to twist reality to fit your image of cops going around shooting blacks and browns for no reason whatsoever when these morons deliberately put themselves into situations where they're likely to get themselves killed by the cops.
You know how many dangerous situations like that one cops face every day? A lot of them. Did you see the video of the thug who shot the highway cop in New Mexico? That's what cops put up with.
Stop trying to defend these idiots. They get themselves killed by their own criminality and stupidity. If Toledo hadn't gotten himself killed at that time, his demise was surely not too far into the future by the same means.

Offline LegalAmerican

Was he out in the early hours with a firearm or not? Was his nickname Lil Homicide or not? Why was he hanging out with an older gangbanger?
You attempt to twist reality to fit your image of cops going around shooting blacks and browns for no reason whatsoever when these morons deliberately put themselves into situations where they're likely to get themselves killed by the cops.
You know how many dangerous situations like that one cops face every day? A lot of them. Did you see the video of the thug who shot the highway cop in New Mexico? That's what cops put up with.
Stop trying to defend these idiots. They get themselves killed by their own criminality and stupidity. If Toledo hadn't gotten himself killed at that time, his demise was surely not too far into the future by the same means.

Correct.

Cop gets bleach in the face, but no weapons during traffic stops huh? Maxine said what?!😯😯
•Apr 18, 2021

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3LGFKUGKGQ

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
----------------------

Flash a gang sign, get your head blown off. That is how it is done.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

There will never be peace until they care for their children.

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------
So a thirteen year old 7th Grader got himself killed thru his own criminality which you
describe in graphic detail from Police Files. Wow, who knew???
Mercifully, all can now breathe easier since Toledo got his well earned comeuppance;
removing a mortal threat to society.

Online roamer_1

Did you see the video of the thug who shot the highway cop in New Mexico? That's what cops put up with.

Man, that was rough.

Offline Absalom

There will never be peace until they care for their children.
---------------------------
Intuitive and wise.
Countless tens of thousands of years past, Mankind uncovered Natural Law, thru logic & reason, as having the Rules necessary to sustain some structured form of governance.
It's fundamental Precept was, "The Family Unit is the eternal bedrock of the Nation/State
as well as its Culture/Society."
Since the Garden of Eden, History has affirmed this reality.
Those ignoring this Precept are history's failures, concentrated among the tribal cultures
of Africa, South America and large swathes of the Middle East.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 03:59:52 am by Absalom »

Offline dfwgator

---------------------------
Intuitive and wise.
Countless tens of thousands of years past, Mankind uncovered Natural Law as having
the Rules necessary to sustain itself.
It's fundamental Precept was, "The Family Unit is the eternal bedrock of the Nation/State
as well as its Culture/Society."
Since the Garden of Eden, History has affirmed this reality.
Those ignoring this Percept are history's failures, concentrated among the tribal cultures
of Africa, South America and large swathes of the Middle East.

You can add this country to the list.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Legal shot in my opinion. Kid acted like a thug, and died like one. Sad, but not so sad.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline goatprairie

-----------------------------
So a thirteen year old 7th Grader got himself killed thru his own criminality which you
describe in graphic detail from Police Files. Wow, who knew???
Mercifully, all can now breathe easier since Toledo got his well earned comeuppance;
removing a mortal threat to society.
You're being smug and disingenuous. You prefer to believe the liberal narrative.
So just imagine if Toledo was a white kid in the same situation. Do you seriously believe there would be the same uproar about a white teenager getting himself killed?
This would be a blip in the news then quickly forgotten.
Quick, other than Ashli Babbit name one of 400 or so whites who got themselves shot and killed by the police in the last year. Which has held true for many decades.
No white person would shed much tears for a white Toledo who got himself killed in the same circumstances. If you dance with the devil, don't be surprised at a very bad outcome.

Offline Absalom

You're being smug and disingenuous. You prefer to believe the liberal narrative.
So just imagine if Toledo was a white kid in the same situation. Do you seriously believe there would be the same uproar about a white teenager getting himself killed?
This would be a blip in the news then quickly forgotten.
Quick, other than Ashli Babbit name one of 400 or so whites who got themselves shot and killed by the police in the last year. Which has held true for many decades.
No white person would shed much tears for a white Toledo who got himself killed in the same circumstances. If you dance with the devil, don't be surprised at a very bad outcome.
----------------------------
Hmm..........so when the credibility of their argument evaporates,
its devotees wave the race card.
How classy and very predictable 

Offline goatprairie

----------------------------
Hmm..........so when the credibility of their argument evaporates,
its devotees wave the race card.
How classy and very predictable
It's very obvious we're not going to convince each other. Let's just stop the back and forth now.
Have a nice day.