Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz ditches the mask  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Ted Cruz ditches the mask
« on: April 17, 2021, 01:28:47 pm »
April 17, 2021
Sen. Ted Cruz ditches the mask
By Andrea Widburg

The vaccine was promised to the American public as a way to return to normal. It has become clear, though, that leftists, from the Biden administration, to Fauci, to every media talking head, do not want a return to normal. They like seeing people’s individuality erased and, most importantly, to see them fearful, for fear feeds into government control. That may explain why the entire leftist media establishment collapsed in a collective fainting fit when Ted Cruz announced that, like Sen. Rand Paul before him, he was done with the masks.

The Hill, which is a leftist outlet dedicated to news about Congress, started off with a straight quote from Cruz about his plan and the reasons behind it (emphasis added):

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said on Thursday that he will no longer be wearing a mask at the Capitol since he is fully vaccinated.

“At this point I’ve been vaccinated. Everybody working in the Senate has been vaccinated,” Cruz told CNN. “CDC has said in small groups, particularly with people who were vaccinated, don’t need to wear masks.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/sen_ted_cruz_ditches_the_mask.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sen. Ted Cruz ditches the mask
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 01:41:40 pm »
1st ...  Masks
2nd.... Vax Cards
3rd????

I am a proponent of common sense safety, but only a fool doesn't recognize that what has happened in the last year is a government experiment in how submissive they can push the American people.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 04:01:06 pm »
1st ...  Masks
2nd.... Vax Cards
3rd????

I am a proponent of common sense safety, but only a fool doesn't recognize that what has happened in the last year is a government experiment in how submissive they can push the American people.

It's been an eye opening experience. I used to believe that the vast majority of people prioritize individual liberty above all else (freedom). I can see I was wrong, most people desire to be "safe" and are more than willing to surrender their freedom to the State as long as it provides for them.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Reason10

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 04:04:43 pm »
I notice when certain elderly couples cross an entire supermarket parking lot with their masks on, looking terrified.
I imagine them being herded into train cars and shipped to the camps.
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

Ayn Rand

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 04:04:50 pm »
1st ...  Masks
2nd.... Vax Cards
3rd????

QFT.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 04:31:37 pm »
It's been an eye opening experience. I used to believe that the vast majority of people prioritize individual liberty above all else (freedom). I can see I was wrong, most people desire to be "safe" and are more than willing to surrender their freedom to the State as long as it provides for them.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.