Author Topic: Jim Jordan Gets Dr. Fauci to Tell Congress What We've Known All Along, He Doesn't Care About Your Ri  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan Gets Dr. Fauci to Tell Congress What We've Known All Along, He Doesn't Care About Your Rights He Cares About His Power
By streiff | Apr 16, 2021 8:00 PM ET

For some months, I have been arguing that the declaration of a “public health emergency” based on the Wuhan virus epidemic has had much more to do with an effort to curtail civil liberties…and to develop a body of favorable Supreme Court decisions that essentially eviscerate the Bill of Rights…than they have to do with any desire to keep Americans safe.

As we’ve seen in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan (to name the top-shelf examples), there are state governments who are perfectly happy killing as many of us as necessary to get their way. (As an aside, perhaps no more malicious example of deliberately killing people to, I think, keep the death rate high exists than former Pennsylvania Secretary of Health and current Assistant Secretary of Health at the Department of Health and Human Services, “Rachel” Levine, who removed “her” mother from a long term care facility before ordering such facilities to accept patients infected with the China virus. See Joe Biden Just Named the Pennsylvania Transgender Secretary of Health to be Assistant Secretary for Health and That Is Really Not Good and Biden’s Health Department Pick Took Mother Out of Nursing Home After Ordering COVID Positive Patients In.)

Under the guise (I say “guise” because there is zero evidence that any of the fascistic measures imposed upon us have had any positive effect in mitigating the of preventing the spread of the virus, an unprecedented assault has been carried on the US Constitution that makes Adams’ Alien and Sedition Act, Lincoln’s suspension of Habeas Corpus, Wilson’s “Palmer Raids,” Roosevelt’s trail of abuses during World War II, and anything Joe McCarthy had to offer look like the actions of imaginative amateurs. The number of people at family gatherings has been curtailed by executive fiat. Funerals have been broken up by the police. Churches have been shuttered. We’ve been forced to wear facemasks as signs of our obedience to the Public Health Gods.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/04/16/jim-jordan-gets-dr-fauci-to-tell-congress-what-weve-known-all-along-he-doesnt-care-about-your-rights-he-cares-about-his-power-n362276
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd venture that Fauxcii's adventures in power grabbing has cost our country's economy at least $1T in the last year.  Instead MSM cannonization,   this steaming POS Garden Troll deserves to be railed out with the full tar and feather treatment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.