Author Topic: Biden Administration Conduct Hot Mess of Diplomatic Blunders During Japanese Prime Minister Visit  (Read 893 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden Administration Conduct Hot Mess of Diplomatic Blunders During Japanese Prime Minister Visit
April 16, 2021 | Sundance

President Obama was well known for his diplomatic blunders, stumbles and curt demeanor with many foreign dignitaries including Queen Elizabeth II.  Unsurprisingly it appears the JoeBama administration is picking up right where Obama left off.

Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s  installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival.  When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

Once Prime Minister Suga was inside the White House he was shunned for the greeting by his diplomatic peer, Joe Biden.  Instead, Kamala Harris was dispatched to deliver introductory remarks.  Beyond the inappropriate form, the subtle message of Kamala Harris being the acting head of the executive branch was on display.

Once PM Suga and Joe Biden sat down things got worse.  By the time they both attended the Rose Garden joint press conference, Biden was calling Japanese Master’s Champion Hideki Matsuyama “a boy”.  Biden said: “I know how proud you are of the people of Japan are. And you’ve got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what, he won the Masters.“

more w/several videos
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/16/biden-administration-conduct-hot-mess-of-diplomatic-blunders-during-japanese-prime-minister-visit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 17, 2021
It’s amateur hour at the White House when the Japanese Prime Minister visits
By Andrea Widburg

On Friday, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga became the first world leader to visit the Biden White House. These visits help set the tone for an administration. That being the case, the new administration’s tone is inept and rude. Biden was also absent for the first part of it, leaving an awkward Kamala Harris to trash the U.S. for gun violence before turning to welcome Suga. When Biden took over, things went downhill.

Much as the media liked to present President Trump as a coarse madman, he was in fact a polished man of the world. He was entirely comfortable in the presence of world leaders and they seemed to like him. The opposite is true with Harris and Biden.

The problems began the moment the Prime Minister arrived at the White House. According to The Conservative Treehouse, there was “no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.” Things didn’t get better after that.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/its_amateur_hour_at_the_white_house_when_the_japanese_prime_minister_visits.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden a No-Show to Greet Japanese PM—and the Preview of a President Harris Is Awful
By Stacey Lennox Apr 16, 2021 6:03 PM ET

On Friday, President Joe Biden was supposed to welcome the first international head of state to visit the White House during his administration. According to the staffer who runs the president’s Twitter account, Biden was looking forward to this press avail:

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2021/04/16/joe-biden-a-no-show-to-greet-japanese-prime-minister-and-the-preview-of-a-president-harris-is-awful-n1440618
Support the USO

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
How about "China told Biden how to treat Japan for 10,000, Alex"?  Or "Who's Late For His Diaper Change For 100, Alex"?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden calls Masters golf champion Matsuyama, 29, 'a Japanese boy'
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/16/biden-calls-masters-golf-champion-hideki-matsuyama/

LOL...

The Japanese are probably the most sensitve people when comes to being courteous, and following protocol.

Pedo Joe has met another banana peel of a diplomatic gaffe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

TBR needs a banging-head-on-desk emoji. LIEden's is easily one of the least competent administrations in the past century and a half.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden a No-Show to Greet Japanese PM—and the Preview of a President Harris Is Awful
By Stacey Lennox Apr 16, 2021 6:03 PM ET

Is Biden calling PM Suga Yoshihide  "Yoshi"?  I can't tell for sure ....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5g0E78JY0

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 07:05:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

pointing-up    Why the hell is Biden wearing a double mask?  Really, why??

« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 06:59:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

Who are you calling "boy," old man?

Oh yes, and Joe is in Delaware golfing today with the father
of his daughter-in-law (the one both sons schtupped at one time
or another). Golfing while children are in cages at the border!!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
1st hand account of the moment Suga arrived at the WhiteHouse:

"Well, that didn’t work out too well. Japan’s Prime Minister, Yoshihide Suga was the first foreign leader to visit the White House, and apparently it was an unmitigated disaster or what is now considered a normal day for Joe Biden. In a glaring lapse of decorum, no one bothered to meet the Prime Minister when he arrived at the front door. That was awkward. Suga was forced to drag his suitcases up the stairs and then yell into the Ring video doorbell in Japanese:

“Kon’nichiwa,Watashi wa koko ni.” (Hello, I’m here.) How embarrassing was that? Joe was busy chasing the dog around the Oval Office and told Kamala, “Go answer the door sweetie.” Kamala ignored Joe’s request, (like his directive to go fix the border thingy) grabbed her cellphone and yelled, “Yeah, who’s there?” When Kamala saw Suga on the Ring camera and heard him speak Japanese, she cackled, “Hey moron, all deliveries go to the back of the building,” and then ended abruptly ended the call. Joe had his dog Minor pinned against the Resolute Desk in a headlock and inquired who rang the bell. Kamala curtly said, “Just some confused Chinese delivery dude who was looking for the kitchen.” Joe responded, “I love Chinese food. Can we have some tacos for lunch?”

The marine stationed at the front door ushered the Prime Minister into the White House. Joe said, “Oh crap, I forgot that was today the Japs were invading. You go meet him.” Then Joe hid under his desk and pulled in the chair so that no one could find him. Kamala was still dressed in her sweatpants from the sleep-over but she dragged herself out to go meet the Prime Minister. On her way out of the oval office she yelled in a snarky tone, “I’m gonna do this Joe, but I ain’t happy!”

https://www.floppingaces.net/2021/04/18/biden-earns-a-bad-yelp-review/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

1st hand account of the moment Suga arrived at the WhiteHouse:

"Well, that didn’t work out too well. Japan’s Prime Minister, Yoshihide Suga was the first foreign leader to visit the White House, and apparently it was an unmitigated disaster or what is now considered a normal day for Joe Biden. In a glaring lapse of decorum, no one bothered to meet the Prime Minister when he arrived at the front door. That was awkward. Suga was forced to drag his suitcases up the stairs and then yell into the Ring video doorbell in Japanese:

“Kon’nichiwa,Watashi wa koko ni.” (Hello, I’m here.) How embarrassing was that? Joe was busy chasing the dog around the Oval Office and told Kamala, “Go answer the door sweetie.” Kamala ignored Joe’s request, (like his directive to go fix the border thingy) grabbed her cellphone and yelled, “Yeah, who’s there?” When Kamala saw Suga on the Ring camera and heard him speak Japanese, she cackled, “Hey moron, all deliveries go to the back of the building,” and then ended abruptly ended the call. Joe had his dog Minor pinned against the Resolute Desk in a headlock and inquired who rang the bell. Kamala curtly said, “Just some confused Chinese delivery dude who was looking for the kitchen.” Joe responded, “I love Chinese food. Can we have some tacos for lunch?”

The marine stationed at the front door ushered the Prime Minister into the White House. Joe said, “Oh crap, I forgot that was today the Japs were invading. You go meet him.” Then Joe hid under his desk and pulled in the chair so that no one could find him. Kamala was still dressed in her sweatpants from the sleep-over but she dragged herself out to go meet the Prime Minister. On her way out of the oval office she yelled in a snarky tone, “I’m gonna do this Joe, but I ain’t happy!”

https://www.floppingaces.net/2021/04/18/biden-earns-a-bad-yelp-review/
Hilarious and sprinkled with grains of truth.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Maybe the Japs call pull off a sneak attack on Washington.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LadyLiberty

Is Biden calling PM Suga Yoshihide  "Yoshi"?  I can't tell for sure ....??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5g0E78JY0

Suga is the PM's family surname, their surname comes first in their official name.  However, I noticed during the press conference that he called the PM "Yoshi," and it immediately caught my attention because it is totally inappropriate. When I did business in Japan, one would NEVER call someone by their first name, much less a nickname. They don't even call long time colleagues by their first name, ever. That's reserved only for very close acquaintances.  Biden should have referred to him as the prime minister or Suga San.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Who are you calling "boy," old man?
In Joe Biden's world, the world he grew up in, it was common for White men to refer to any non-White man as 'boy'.
Biden has done this all his life. He simply cannot stop it now at 80 years old.
This goes along with reports of Biden using the 'n-word' (as it is called) in the White House.
He can't help it. That is how he was raised. No wonder Biden called Robert Byrd (The Grand Wizard Poobah of the KKK) his mentor.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Remember this?
Michelle Obama already ~6 200lbs wears high heels to greet the Japanese Prime Minister.
She looked like Godzilla charging toward him. Democrats have no class or elegance. They are street thugs. All of them.

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/03/19/disgraceful-clumsy-michelle-obama-tries-to-wear-high-heels-trips-and-falls-on-japanese-prime-minister/

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Remember this?
Michelle Obama already ~6 200lbs wears high heels to greet the Japanese Prime Minister.
She looked like Godzilla charging toward him. Democrats have no class or elegance. They are street thugs. All of them.

http://bigamericannews.com/2015/03/19/disgraceful-clumsy-michelle-obama-tries-to-wear-high-heels-trips-and-falls-on-japanese-prime-minister/

Well at least nobody barfed....