Author Topic: Wow, Even ABC News Has Had Enough Of Biden’s Lying!  (Read 690 times)

rangerrebew

Wow, Even ABC News Has Had Enough Of Biden’s Lying!
« on: April 17, 2021, 10:50:08 am »
staff staff April 15, 2021   

Between the border and Georgia, Joe Biden is up to his armpits in a mess of his own making.

The polls will tell you that Joe Biden has a “167 percent” approval, or something absurd like that.

I am here to tell you that those numbers are as fake as Joe’s “presidency.”

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/04/15/wow-even-abc-news-has-had-enough-of-bidens-lying/?utm_source=BS-M-2&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:7577477&utm_campaign=TPN%204-17%203a
Joe Biden has been installed for about three months now – and he’s made an absolute mess of everything.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Wow, Even ABC News Has Had Enough Of Biden’s Lying!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 04:38:39 pm »
The Rodents are prepping for the Camel's Ascension.

And if you thought Biden was bad at pretending to be President, wait until you see a Camel's Ass trying it.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 10:14:32 pm »
Pay attention as to who is chosen to be kamala sutra's vice president...

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 10:17:20 pm »
The GOP can block any VP from taking office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 10:25:56 pm »
Hoodat wrote:
"The GOP can block any VP from taking office"

This is completely off-topic to the thread, but if only they would do that, they could stop the DCP in its tracks.

With harris gone (actually, elevated to president), that would vacate the VP's seat as "president of the Senate".

As such, the Senate would then be split 50-50 with no way possible to break a tie vote.

Thus, the DCP agenda would become dead-in-the-water there, so long as the Republicans held together.

But of course, you know they will NEVER do that, considering who some of them are...

(DCP = democrat-communist party)

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 10:40:05 pm »
It would also put Harris in the White House with Nancy Pelosi next in line.  Which makes Harris a dead woman walking.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 11:57:25 pm »
The GOP can block any VP from taking office.

???   Where in the Constitution does it state that a VP can be blocked from taking office after they have been elected and sworn in?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 12:09:13 am »
???   Where in the Constitution does it state that a VP can be blocked from taking office after they have been elected and sworn in?

25th Amendment:

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 12:31:24 am »

I'm gonna call BS on that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2021, 05:07:24 am »
Quote:

Really?  I thought the media and stooge ates democrat shiite lies and deceptions like it was some kind of ultra delicacy's.

There was a steady diet of it around election time, maybe all those fatting shiite lies had a freshness date and its expired, eh?
They were fat pigs eating shiite at the trough, getting ever fatter, unashamedly so.

The election barn burned down from lack of firefighters,  now so many are ready to be firefighters and save the barn, the cold ashes anyway.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 05:10:10 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2021, 08:27:07 am »
Pay attention as to who is chosen to be kamala sutra's vice president...
EXACTLY!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 03:06:28 pm »
I'm gonna call BS on that!

The OP quote, the first paragraphs of the clickbait article, made no mention of ABC Skews. I wasn't in the mood to scan through 3/4 of the article's clickbaity verbosity and past a half dozen ads to see if the clickbait article got anywhere near its clickbait-title's claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2021, 04:27:01 pm »
It would also put Harris in the White House with Nancy Pelosi next in line.  Which makes Harris a dead woman walking.
That would be as bad as any fool making Hillary a VP.
There would certainly be a tragic accident or the ever popular 'suicide' soon after.
Having said that, I already consider Pelosi a dead woman walking.
Just from her age, her obvious mental decline, and her multiple health issues, she simply cannot make it for many more years.
It is not humanly possible.

Of course she will never ever retire. Democrats never do that under any circumstances.
But eventually she will disappear like John McCain sequestered away somewhere 'recovering' and never come back.
This Democrat technique will lock her position under their control for 6 to 12 months without her even being in office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.