Author Topic: 70-Year-Old Mexican Woman Beaten Half to Death by Black Woman Who Thought She Was Asian  (Read 897 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
70-Year-Old Mexican Woman Beaten Half to Death by Black Woman Who Thought She Was Asian
By Brandon Morse | Apr 16, 2021 6:30 PM ET

There’s a lot of talk about white supremacy involved in the Asian hate that is hitting America like a plague, but the fact is that it’s not white supremacy.

Yesterday, Project Veritas showed undercover footage of CNN technical director Charlie Chester noting that he attempted to study attacks on Asian-Americans and found that quite a bit of it was black men doing the assaulting. Another Black Lives Matter activist was recently charged with hate crimes against Asian-Americans as well.

Now, a black woman has brutally beaten a Mexican-American 70-year-old woman on a bus in Los Angeles after mistaking her for being Asian.

According to the Daily Mail, the woman’s name is “Becky” according to her son. Becky suffered a concussion, broken nose, and had some of her hair pulled out after she was targeted by 23-year-old Yasmine Beasley. Reports say Beasley began attacking Becky while the elderly woman was attempting to get off the bus after Beasley threw anti-Asian slurs at her.

‘Nobody would help. Not even the bus driver,’ Pete, her son, said.

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/04/16/70-year-old-mexican-woman-beaten-half-to-death-by-black-woman-who-thought-she-was-asian-n362421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Our descent into tribalism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

In the course of a long conversation a couple of days ago with a Taiwanese man who had been in the US for over 15 years he asked me (it was appropriate to the conversation) why so many blacks hate Asians. I had to admit that I really do not understand it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In the course of a long conversation a couple of days ago with a Taiwanese man who had been in the US for over 15 years he asked me (it was appropriate to the conversation) why so many blacks hate Asians. I had to admit that I really do not understand it.

I kinda thought Blacks hated everyone including themselves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

The answer is simple. Asians,as a general rule,are minorities that rarely go on welfare,and manage to gain upper-middle class living standards via hard work and  spending their money wisely.

Kinda makes the others look bad by comparison.

How many of you have ever seen an "Asian slum" in America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Asians threaten the narrative that we are a systemically racists, white supremacy nation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Asians threaten the narrative that we are a systemically racists, white supremacy nation
Asians have a bad habit of keeping the usual suspects from looting their businesses by hanging out on the roof with rifles and shotguns, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

EXACTLY!

Go into ANY Asian-owned business and look around. What you will see if it is late afternoon and school is out,is that EVERY member of that family old enough to operate a broom is working doing SOMETHING. It may not sound like a big deal at first,but it accomplished two things.

1: It keeps any profits made in the family.

2: It teaches the children the value of work as well as the value of a dollar saved,and that nothing is free.

Asian families are a FAMILY UNIT,not a casual gathering of people who just happen to be related,and as Ta family,they work together to help each other out.

The Jews in America were and are the same way. They do their best to keep any money made within the family,and won't hesitate to help out a family member in trouble as long as it wasn't trouble of his or her own making. For example,if you are a drunk,a druggie,or a gambler,you are on your own.

The communist planned destruction of the America Family is why America is in the shape she is in these days. Our families are fragmented to the point where it is "screw YOU,ME FIRST!" even within blood relatives.

If we can't stick together as families,how the HELL can we stick together as a nation?

Ergo,the destruction of America and every other nation,and the establishment of The One World Order/Worldwide Government,Inc.

Offline PeteS in CA

I just finished Chinese Girl in the Ghetto by Ying Ma. It starts with her in Guangzhou at age 5, in the years immediately post-Mao. Her family moved to Oakland when she was 10, and the book ends when she is in high school. The book is brief, the chapters being selected memories. The broad themes are her family dynamics/situation, the authoritarian atmosphere of her school in China, her struggles with the language barrier in US schools, and the relentless racism she experienced, even at age 10, almost entirely from blacks.

The simple explanations in posts above this are probably factors, but 10- and 12-year-olds aren't thinking of successful Asians as ruining their I-Am-Victim narrative, especially when many of their Asian classmates are obviously as poor as they are. Similarly, an Asian person barely able to speak English isn't going to be a success in most subjects, showing up their lack of success.

My best guess is that there's an us-vs.-them sub-culture, sometimes my-family/friends-vs.-others, sometimes us-blacks-vs.-all-non-blacks. In Ying Ma's situation, than Asians were usually fewer in number, smaller in stature, and of a compliant culture (she goes into that some) encouraged bullying.

Ying Ma did mention people who were friends to her - in China and in the US - and what helped her get past her hatred and into her adult life.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: 70-Year-Old Mexican Woman Beaten Half to Death by Black Woman Who Thought She Was

Seems the black b___tch failed her job of totally killing her.

Look for BLM to send her back out to finish the job as we all know she is likely to not remain in jail for too long.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

Our descent into tribalism

Largely a concoction of the MSM.

Offline dfwgator

@LMAO

EXACTLY!

Go into ANY Asian-owned business and look around. What you will see if it is late afternoon and school is out,is that EVERY member of that family old enough to operate a broom is working doing SOMETHING. It may not sound like a big deal at first,but it accomplished two things.

2: It teaches the children the value of work as well as the value of a dollar saved,and that nothing is free.

Asian families are a FAMILY UNIT,not a casual gathering of people who just happen to be related,and as Ta family,they work together to help each other out.

The Jews in America were and are the same way. They do their best to keep any money made within the family,and won't hesitate to help out a family member in trouble as long as it wasn't trouble of his or her own making. For example,if you are a drunk,a druggie,or a gambler,you are on your own.

The communist planned destruction of the America Family is why America is in the shape she is in these days. Our families are fragmented to the point where it is "screw YOU,ME FIRST!" even within blood relatives.

If we can't stick together as families,how the HELL can we stick together as a nation?

Ergo,the destruction of America and every other nation,and the establishment of The One World Order/Worldwide Government,Inc.

Good post.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@LMAO

EXACTLY!

And think of what you will find in most black businesses.  Loafers on welfare don't have time to concern themselves with working, so they will be nowhere to be found.

Yet we are supposed to be supporting black-pwned businesses?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

@LMAO

EXACTLY!

Absolutely nothing to argue with there. If I could get even half of the grandchildren to work as a team or in cooperative ventures and refer each other, they'd be an empire in 20 years. Instead, it's every one for themselves, devil take the hindmost and envious tripe... 9999hair out0000

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Largely a concoction of the MSM.
...and the "education industry", pimping victimhood and division instead of the "melting pot" we heard about when we were kids.

I believe in the Melting pot idea, but must note that the scum and slag rises to the top. Without flux and skimming them off, that's all you'll see when you look in the top.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

And think of what you will find in most black businesses.  Loafers on welfare don't have time to concern themselves with working, so they will be nowhere to be found.

Yet we are supposed to be supporting black-pwned businesses?
The blacks who are running (legitimate) businesses don't have much time for no-loads, either. That kind of dead weight will bury a business.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The blacks who are running (legitimate) businesses don't have much time for no-loads, either. That kind of dead weight will bury a business.

@Smokin Joe

Not much they can do about it,though. Blacks will turn on blacks in a nano-instant if they feel like they have been "Dissed".

You really have to feel sympathy for them for having to walk that "tightrope".

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Not much they can do about it,though. Blacks will turn on blacks in a nano-instant if they feel like they have been "Dissed".

You really have to feel sympathy for them for having to walk that "tightrope".
I saw it during the race riots way back in High School. A lifelong black friend said "When I'm with them, I don't know you and you don't know me and that's the way it has to be." He was right, of course. We would have ended up in no man's land in a heartbeat.

It is a tightrope, and breaking ranks is not tolerated. Which is why I hate to see the shift since the '60s, from family men with goals, education, and work ethics to the hoodrat mentality and welfare state being popularized today. There are still those who are running against that flow, and they have my respect.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I saw it during the race riots way back in High School. A lifelong black friend said "When I'm with them, I don't know you and you don't know me and that's the way it has to be." He was right, of course. We would have ended up in no man's land in a heartbeat.

It is a tightrope, and breaking ranks is not tolerated. Which is why I hate to see the shift since the '60s, from family men with goals, education, and work ethics to the hoodrat mentality and welfare state being popularized today. There are still those who are running against that flow, and they have my respect.

@Smokin Joe

I was driving home from Bragg one Saturday morning,and picked up a young black guy in uniform with the 82nd Abn Div patch on his shoulder. Had no idea where he was going at the time,but since I-95 ran north from that point,I was pretty sure he was going that way.

Come to find out his name was George,and he was going home to visit his elderly mother,and it was only about 10 miles out of my way to take him home,so that's what I did. Picked him up on Sunday and drove him back to Bragg with me,too. We split the gas expenses,so it was a good deal for both of us.

We did this for several weekend before I got orders to go to Okinawa,and on one of them we happened,PURELY by accident to get hooked up in the traffic flow of a KKK march in one of the small towns.

We had a ball waving at all the bystanders and smiling at them.

Not sure we made many friends there,though.

The important thing was I DID make friends with his mama,and she insisted I stop and eat dinner with them every Sunday before we went back to Bragg. That woman could do some SERIOUS cooking!

About a year later George got transferred out of the 82nd and somehow ended up in the 1st SFG on Okinawa with me. For some odd reason something had changed,and he seemed to have no interest in being friends with anyone white. We never even went out drinking together a single time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 01:09:52 am by sneakypete »

Online roamer_1

...and the "education industry", pimping victimhood and division instead of the "melting pot" we heard about when we were kids.

I believe in the Melting pot idea, but must note that the scum and slag rises to the top. Without flux and skimming them off, that's all you'll see when you look in the top.

Wait! Are we talking politics now?  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

Wait! Are we talking politics now?  :laugh:
Metallurgical principles apply in other fields... :shrug: :whistle:

Similarly, humans have risen to the top of the food chain, riding on the scum of the Earth (the Crust, floating on the Mantle). Make of that what you will, but if not for divine involvement, that would put us in perspective.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 01:49:17 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis