Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Who in God’s Name’ Needs a Weapon that Can Hold 20 Rounds?  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@christian

Am I the only one that remembers Fat Teddy Kennedy's bodyguard being stopped and arrested for having a full-auto loaded UZI under his coat while entering the Senate building?

What happened,you say?

He got his Uzi back,plus an apology for being detained.

So I guess you can add Teddy Kennedy to the list of people who needed more than 20 shots,PLUS needed machine guns.

Some pigs really ARE more important than other pigs.

I thought Kennedy's preferred weapon of choice was a Cadillac.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I'm not quite so sure about that, 2-3 hours now seems to be his limit.  Gotta hand it to him, he's made it longer than 3 months.  So, I'm thinking that they'll probably keep him propped up now for about a year.

Harris is insisting they keep him alive until January 2023, so she can steal the next two presidential elections, not just one.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who needs a weapon with 20 rounds?

Anyone who failed to kill their attackers with the first 19.

Exactly.  In this era of doped up Meth and Crack Head zombies. ......    These attackers feel no pain, and will attack like rabid dogs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

He fades fast.  The guy is a drug cocktail of a President

Like Clinton, but without the hormones.

Offline Sled Dog

Yeah bullsh*t. They’re trying to break Kamala in for the top spot by giving her these ceremonial duties. Won’t work though. She’ll always be a unreconstructed dumbass.

Not a bad observation.  Couple that with China's desire to divorce Japan from the US and the picture becomes clearer.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not a bad observation.  Couple that with China's desire to divorce Japan from the US and the picture becomes clearer.

Maybe, but there's 5000 years of hatred between China and Japan. Japan might get pissed at us, but they aren't stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Oldsmobile actually.  A 4 door sedan.  Maybe a Rocket 88?

Edit....Delta 88
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 06:00:25 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

‘Who in God’s Name’ Needs a Weapon that Can Hold 20 Rounds?

Who in G-d's name can hand the launch codes for the largest nuclear arsenal in the world to a man with dementia?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sled Dog

Hard to carry a Caddy limo into the Senate building.

One of his personal bodyguards had a senior moment and actually tried walking through the metal detector to get into the Senate building while carrying his full-auto Uzi under his coat.

They normally have a "special entrance" they can go through with just a nod and a wink that doesn't have metal detectors.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:57:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Joe is right /s.... I will just have to do with about 5 or 6 (or more) extra mags of 17 loads.

But only because I find the larger magazines a little buggy and not as reliable as some smaller mags are. /somewhat sarcasm (because what one legally owns is none of my business or the governments), but I do prefer mags that work and not some gimmick junk out there.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 06:39:55 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Killer Clouds

Joe is right /s.... I will just have to do with about 5 or 6 (or more) extra mags of 17 loads.

But only because I find the larger magazines a little buggy and not as reliable as some smaller mags are. /somewhat sarcasm (because what one legally owns is none of my business or the governments), but I do prefer mags that work and not some gimmick junk out there.
You do understand the standard magazine for an AR 15 is 30rd?

Offline LegalAmerican

888high58888. MaryJo Kopecny. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Who in G-d's name can hand the launch codes for the largest nuclear arsenal in the world to a man with dementia?

Liking you more and more!    :thumbsup:

Offline Sled Dog

Maybe, but there's 5000 years of hatred between China and Japan. Japan might get pissed at us, but they aren't stupid.

Japan may not be...they only have one friend on the Pacific Rim...the country that nuked them.

But China would be happy to show that the United States is "racist" against Asians....sound like a familiar theme in the media recently....to weaken pro-US/anti-China feelings in SE Asia.    China may not have ordered Biden to sit out the meet-and-greet with Japan's PM, but they won't turn away a free gift, either.

"The US is so racist they freely insult their favorite lap-dogs of Japan.  What do you people in Thailand (or Philipines, or what ever) think the Americans say about you behind closed doors?"
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 06:01:20 am by Sled Dog »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oldsmobile.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Liking you more and more!    :thumbsup:

@Hoodat   @LegalAmerican

Not to worry. If someone were to accidentally give him the launch codes,he would probably just eat them.

Not that Harris is much better. How can a logical person make a decision between "stupid" and "senile"?

Nobody wants to talk about it,but the launch codes are now controlled by the military and/or political appointees.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How democrats love being protected by heavily armed bodyguards, yet want the nation and its people bare assed naked to the murderous democrat violent entities that riot and burn down cities.  Seems they only want themselves and their violent buddies, felons and foreigners to have guns to do violence against the soon to be unarmed lawful citizens.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline thackney

Oldsmobile

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I'm not seeing anything. That means this is the post of the week!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley