Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Who in God’s Name’ Needs a Weapon that Can Hold 20 Rounds?  (Read 1974 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘Who in God’s Name’ Needs a Weapon that Can Hold 20 Rounds?

Charlie Spiering 16 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden defended his record on gun control despite spending his energy on infrastructure spending, angrily condemning gun owners for owning weapons with the capacity of holding 20 rounds

“Who in God’s name, needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds, or 40 rounds, or 20 rounds?” he asked. “It’s just wrong.”

Biden repeated he strongly supported a ban on assault weapons and even a ban on magazines holding more than ten rounds.

“It’s just wrong, and I’m not going to give up until it’s done,” he said.

The president blamed the Senate for blocking gun control, demanding that Republicans finally act on the issue.

“I continue and I strongly, strongly urge my Republican friends in the Congress who refuse to bring up the House-passed bill,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/16/joe-biden-who-in-gods-name-needs-a-weapon-that-can-hold-20-rounds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Don't take the Lord's name in vain, devout Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden declaring; It's just wrong has the same stench of slick willy declaring, Its just wrong, along with morally wrong.  These political whores have no respect for right and wrong or morals..  and they want to preach to us about such ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
 :smokin: :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

According to the Second Amendment, the reasons for the choices of people who do are none of your damn business, Schlemoe!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:19:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
According to the Second Amendment, the reasons for the choices of people who do are none of your damn business, Schlemoe!

Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
We're gonna do it!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

To be able to have enough rounds to repel your BLM/ANTIFA voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Biden did not come down to greet Japanese PM because he was ‘feeling under the weather’ this morning, per WH official
6:13 PM · Apr 16, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Biden did not come down to greet Japanese PM because he was ‘feeling under the weather’ this morning, per WH official

His drug cocktail to keep him lucid are only good for 4 to 5 hours

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I do, I do, I  do!!!!  I've always wanted an American-180 with its 165, 177, 220, or 275 round detachable pan magazine.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I do, I do, I  do!!!!  I've always wanted an American-180 with its 165, 177, 220, or 275 round detachable pan magazine.

LOL
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It used to be, I would shoot a brick of 22s in a day. Could you imagine only having to load your magazine twice to shoot a full brick?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It used to be, I would shoot a brick of 22s in a day. Could you imagine only having to load your magazine twice to shoot a full brick?

Yes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

His drug cocktail to keep him lucid are only good for 4 to 5 hours

I'm not quite so sure about that, 2-3 hours now seems to be his limit.  Gotta hand it to him, he's made it longer than 3 months.  So, I'm thinking that they'll probably keep him propped up now for about a year.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

I'm not quite so sure about that, 2-3 hours now seems to be his limit.  Gotta hand it to him, he's made it longer than 3 months.  So, I'm thinking that they'll probably keep him propped up now for about a year.

He fades fast.  The guy is a drug cocktail of a President

Offline skeeter

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Yeah bullsh*t. They’re trying to break Kamala in for the top spot by giving her these ceremonial duties. Won’t work though. She’ll always be a unreconstructed dumbass.

Offline libertybele

Yeah bullsh*t. They’re trying to break Kamala in for the top spot by giving her these ceremonial duties. Won’t work though. She’ll always be a unreconstructed dumbass.

So we have Dumb and Dumber in charge.  Got it.   **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So we have Dumb and Dumber in charge.  Got it.   **nononono*

They take turns.

Offline Hoodat

A store owner with 20 looters in his/her store.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Charlie Spiering 16 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden defended his record on gun control despite spending his energy on infrastructure spending, angrily condemning gun owners for owning weapons with the capacity of holding 20 rounds

“Who in God’s name, needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds, or 40 rounds, or 20 rounds?” he asked. “It’s just wrong.”

Biden repeated he strongly supported a ban on assault weapons and even a ban on magazines holding more than ten rounds.

“It’s just wrong, and I’m not going to give up until it’s done,” he said.

The president blamed the Senate for blocking gun control, demanding that Republicans finally act on the issue.

“I continue and I strongly, strongly urge my Republican friends in the Congress who refuse to bring up the House-passed bill,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/16/joe-biden-who-in-gods-name-needs-a-weapon-that-can-hold-20-rounds/

Then REMOVE all those soldiers around the capitol!  That is costing us billions of dollars.  That is MORE...then 20 rounds......

Remove all the barricades, wire, fencing.   

Offline LegalAmerican

A store owner with 20 looters in his/her store.

High five.  Flash mobs.  Good one.   888high58888

Offline roamer_1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

You can be sure there is a whole team of doctors and dieticians regulating every single thing he eats or drinks every day,as well as telling him when to take a nap and when to wake up. He is,for all practical purposes,a meat robot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats want barbed wire barricades with machineguns around the capital building, but they want the citizenry disarmed, but no democrat allies revolutionists nor our borders defended of the nation.  Is there a better description of communists wanting total takeover rule ?  Denial whores brought this threat upon us!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The democrats want barbed wire barricades with machineguns around the capital building, but they want the citizenry disarmed, but no democrat allies revolutionists nor our borders defended of the nation.  Is there a better description of communists wanting total takeover rule ?  Denial whores brought this threat upon us!

@christian

Am I the only one that remembers Fat Teddy Kennedy's bodyguard being stopped and arrested for having a full-auto loaded UZI under his coat while entering the Senate building?

What happened,you say?

He got his Uzi back,plus an apology for being detained.

So I guess you can add Teddy Kennedy to the list of people who needed more than 20 shots,PLUS needed machine guns.

Some pigs really ARE more important than other pigs.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 12:26:00 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Who needs a weapon with 20 rounds?

Anyone who failed to kill their attackers with the first 19.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.