Author Topic: Biden hits 59 percent approval rating in Pew poll  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden hits 59 percent approval rating in Pew poll
« on: April 16, 2021, 07:07:07 pm »
By Brett Samuels - 04/16/21 10:37 AM EDT

A majority of Americans — 59 percent — approve of President Biden's handling of his job as he approaches 100 days in office, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Friday.

The poll found Biden's job approval is up 5 percentage points from 54 percent in March, while 39 percent of those surveyed said they disapprove of his work thus far.

Biden's 59 percent approval rating is 20 percentage points higher than that of former President Trump's in a Pew poll from April 2017 and is similar to the approval ratings of former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush in April of their first terms.

Biden has been buoyed by support for his tone and rhetoric, as well as his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Pew poll found 72 percent of Americans believe the Biden administration has done an excellent or good job managing vaccine production and distribution

Forty-six percent said they like how Biden conducts himself in the job, compared to 27 percent who don't, and 44 percent of respondents said they believe Biden has changed the tone of political debate for the better, compared to 29 percent who said he's made it worse.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/548649-biden-hits-59-percent-approval-rating-in-pew-poll

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden hits 59 percent approval rating in Pew poll
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 07:35:37 pm »
Biden hits 59 percent approval rating in Pew poll?

C'mon man...Biden couldn't hit the floor if he fell out of bed.

I
 calling this is a BS poll
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 11:29:40 pm »
I believe this poll
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 11:46:46 pm »
I believe this poll

I'm sure if it was taken in New York City and San Francisco, it's pretty close.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 11:59:29 pm »
"Pew" ??

P. U. ...!

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 12:31:44 am »
Polls?   *****rollingeyes*****      22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 01:35:57 am »
American really like high gas prices and thousands of illegal aliens rushing the borders. They also love being told they’re dog sh*t.

Always have. I believe it.

And the vaccine? Biden has done a really solid job. What part of the current process was his idea again?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:38:03 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 02:11:42 am »
Polls!!  Rah, rah, rah!!  Sis boom bah!!!!!

Happy days are here again!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2021, 02:30:32 am »
By Brett Samuels - 04/16/21 10:37 AM EDT

A majority of Americans — 59 percent — approve of President Biden's handling of his job as he approaches 100 days in office, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Friday.

The poll found Biden's job approval is up 5 percentage points from 54 percent in March, while 39 percent of those surveyed said they disapprove of his work thus far.

Biden's 59 percent approval rating is 20 percentage points higher than that of former President Trump's in a Pew poll from April 2017 and is similar to the approval ratings of former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush in April of their first terms.

Biden has been buoyed by support for his tone and rhetoric, as well as his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Pew poll found 72 percent of Americans believe the Biden administration has done an excellent or good job managing vaccine production and distribution

Forty-six percent said they like how Biden conducts himself in the job, compared to 27 percent who don't, and 44 percent of respondents said they believe Biden has changed the tone of political debate for the better, compared to 29 percent who said he's made it worse.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/548649-biden-hits-59-percent-approval-rating-in-pew-poll

Odd that he’s at 49 in the Rasmussen today and has held in the 48-51 range for nearly all of his presidency. Pew is generally absurd...and this is just another example.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2021, 02:48:48 am »
They're slipping.  "81" is the magic number.  He should have hit 81 percent approval rating.

Look for a correction.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2021, 03:45:33 am »
People don't believe that, do they?  He had zero rating.  No one is happy.  GASLIGHTING PEOPLE..AGAIN. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2021, 03:50:32 am »
We assume that everyone sees things the same way we do. Most people are pretty apolitical

That's why I believe his JAR is high. Will that hold in the coming months or years? We'll see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2021, 07:45:06 am »
Send out a couple more rounds of checks and we'll think about it.

Seriously?

Did any of the people they asked know what day it is?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2021, 12:32:20 pm »
Obama was sitting at 60-30 until he went down a similar path in June of 2009.  It's only a matter of time before this wears on people.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2021, 04:35:54 pm »
Knowing how reliable those polls are, is that an increase or a decrease from last weeks imaginary numbers?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 04:55:09 am »
Are we sure they didn't mean Pew poll? Because what their shoveling sure stinks!