Author Topic: Newspaper Runs Cartoon Comparing Black Republican Congressman To The KKK  (Read 605 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
April 15, 2021 7:35 PM ET
Font Size:

The Salt Lake Tribune sparked outrage after it ran an editorial cartoon comparing Republican Utah Rep. Burgess Owens to a member of the Klu Klux Klan (KKK).

The cartoon shows Owens pointing toward the southern border with the caption, “They are coming to your neighborhoods!” On the right side of the cartoon, a member of the KKK holds a torch and points toward Owens, saying, “They are coming to your neighborhoods!”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/salt-lake-tribune-burgess-owens-klu-klux-klan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I thought Utah was supposed to be one of the most conservative-leaning states in the country?

What the heck is goin' on out there...?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought Utah was supposed to be one of the most conservative-leaning states in the country?

What the heck is goin' on out there...?

@Fishrrman

Mormons.

While the general consensus is they are conservative,how can that be true with a Bushhead like Romney being in the leadership?

Just one more con,looking for power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrat media doubling down on black people not on the democrat plantation are not black.  Whites will be declared black to take their place, like slick willy!  Democrats are giving up lieing and coming out of the closet.  They still love the good ole lynchin days, now a days its called purging, and they are quite busy at it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrat media doubling down on black people not on the democrat plantation are not black.  Whites will be declared black to take their place, like slick willy!  Democrats are giving up lieing and coming out of the closet.  They still love the good ole lynchin days, now a days its called purging, and they are quite busy at it.

@christian

That has been the case since the DNC outright bought black preachers and churches. There is NO ONE more defiled in black communities than black conservatives. Child molesters are treated better.

I offer a tip of my hat to all the black men and women who are brave enough to stand up for what they believe. It takes a special kind of courage to go against the popular opinion of your own people,and conservative blacks are lower on the black social ladder than child molesters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Sometimes i sure relate to that !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions