Author Topic: 'Respect The Chair And Shut Your Mouth': Maxine Waters Interrupts Tense Exchange With Dr. Fauci To S  (Read 338 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Respect The Chair And Shut Your Mouth': Maxine Waters Interrupts Tense Exchange With Dr. Fauci To Scold Jim Jordan

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
April 15, 2021 3:26 PM ET
Font Size:

Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters interrupted a tense exchange with Dr. Anthony Fauci to scold Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan.

Waters jumped into the heated back-and-forth during Thursday’s hearing before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, demanding that Jordan respect Democratic South Carolina Rep. and Chairman James Clyburn.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/vd34rf/?pub=4

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/15/maxine-waters-scolds-jim-jordan-dr-fauci/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

If ever person didn't belong in a position of authority it's Maxine. She should be pushing a shopping cart containing all her worldly possessions. Then her appearance would be in harmony with what comes out of her mouth.

Offline PeteS in CA

The retort I wish could have been delivered, "I respect the chair but not its occupant."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Everyone in this room has been vaccinated and is more than six feet apart, yet they're still wearing masks.

When do we take back our right to petition this stinking, stolen government for the redress of grievances?  Until and unless we do, we are powerless.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If ever person didn't belong in a position of authority it's Maxine. She should be pushing a shopping cart containing all her worldly possessions. Then her appearance would be in harmony with what comes out of her mouth.

She SHOULD be occupying a cell in a federal prison IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can you imagine the hell that would have been unleashed if the Rolls had been reversed and Jordan said that to the Madd Black woman?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can you imagine the hell that would have been unleashed if the Rolls had been reversed and Jordan said that to the Madd Black woman?

:yowsa: as a matter of fact I can!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is call a sweet dream.   happy77

Offline dfwgator

"But I'm talking about Shaft!"

Offline skeeter

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.