Author Topic: Boehner Sent a Copy of His Book to Ted Cruz. Here's Where He Put It.  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boehner Sent a Copy of His Book to Ted Cruz. Here's Where He Put It.
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 6:35 pm

The strong words former Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) had for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has made for quite the interesting story. Boehner would reportedly go off script from recording his audiobook, "On the House" to curse the senator out. Earlier this week, feud turned into more than just a war of words, when Sen. Cruz received a signed copy of the book.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2021/04/15/boehner-sent-a-copy-of-his-book-to-ted-cruz-heres-where-he-put-it-n2588017
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Re: Boehner Sent a Copy of His Book to Ted Cruz. Here's Where He Put It.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 01:45:48 pm »
I knew going in this would be anticlimactic ... For him to put it where he should have put it, Boehner would have had to be within arm's reach.  :whistle:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 02:08:18 pm »
Cruz is wearing Boehner's scorn as a badge of honor, as well he should.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 02:32:22 pm »
Cruz is wearing Boehner's scorn as a badge of honor, as well he should.

:yowsa: pointing-up

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 02:36:07 pm »
Glad he didn't put it in the toilet. That much @#$% would have plugged the whole sewer line! ****drummer  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 07:09:59 pm »
   He has a boehner for Ted and rightfully so, Ted was the residing Senator who had any influence with the House Freedom Caucus. 
   I wish he could've figured out a way to get rid of Cornyn.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.