Author Topic: Can we finally start ignoring Fauci?  (Read 114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can we finally start ignoring Fauci?
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:24:42 pm »
April 16, 2021
Can we finally start ignoring Fauci?
By Andrea Widburg

Anybody who’s taking Dr. Anthony Fauci seriously probably needs to stop doing so. He endlessly moves the goalposts to maintain his unlimited power over the American people, something Democrats support. That’s why, on Thursday, during House testimony, Rep. Maxine Watters (who is a low-rent harridan) tried to shut down Rep. Jim Jordan’s efforts to get Fauci to say when enough Americans will be vaccinated so that COVID restrictions can end.

The past year has shown that Fauci either has no idea what he’s talking about or is trying to advance an agenda that invariably has to do with maintaining the 2020 status quo of lockdowns, isolation, and masks.

In February 2020, Fauci scoffed at masks. By April, Fauci was urging people to wear masks. He later explained that he was earlier covering for a perceived shortage of masks and then got panicked learning people had asymptomatic COVID. By February 2021, as vaccines were rolling out and cases were dropping, Fauci announced that people should start wearing double masks.

Fauci also gave constantly shifting information about herd immunity. In December, a physician described that roller coaster:

Late last week, Fauci told the New York Times that new science had changed his thinking on the herd immunity threshold -- but he also admitted that his statements were influenced in part by “his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks.”

Specifically, the fraction of people who would need immunity to SARS-CoV-2 (either through vaccination or recovery from prior infection) to extinguish the spread of the virus was initially estimated to be 60% to 70%. In recent weeks, Fauci had raised the percentage: from 70% to 75%, and then to 75%, 80%, and 85%.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/_can_we_finally_start_ignoring_fauci.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Can we finally start ignoring Fauci?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 01:31:29 pm »
Start??? I've been ignoring that idiot for a LONG time now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien