Author Topic: Eric Swalwell Learns a Hard Lesson After Picking a Fight With Marjorie Taylor Greene  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Swalwell Learns a Hard Lesson After Picking a Fight With Marjorie Taylor Greene
By Sister Toldjah | Apr 15, 2021 9:30 PM ET

Say what you want about Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, but one thing about the first-term Republican Congresswoman from Georgia that no one can dispute is that she does not back down from a fight, especially when she’s on the receiving end of an unprovoked attack.

A number of House Democrats and media figures have learned that the hard way over the last few months, including Illinois Rep. Marie Newman and so-called “reporters” from CNN. Suffering fools gladly simply is not her style.

The latest Democrat to learn that Greene has not morphed into a meek and timid freshman lawmaker after the House voted in February to strip her of her committee assignments was Rep. Eric Swalwell (CA), who many readers of this website will instantly recognize as someone who frequently starts fights that he either can’t (or is unable to) finish.

It all started on Wednesday after Greene challenged Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to a debate about the Green New Deal. Greene declared that it would be in the best interests of the American people to hear both sides of the debate in order to make an informed decision on where to stand on it:

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/04/15/eric-swalwell-learns-a-hard-lesson-after-picking-a-fight-with-marjorie-taylor-greene-n362059
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

She was in a battle of wits with the proverbial unarmed man when it comes to Swillwell.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸
@mtgreenee  ·  Apr 15
Well we all know how you serve on Intel, Judiciary, and Homeland Security Committees.

With your pants around your ankles, giving it to China.

I serve on the Committee of the Whole, and hold all of Congress accountable by demanding recorded votes, so the People know our record.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1382686312843649025

I love this woman!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She was in a battle of wits with the proverbial unarmed man when it comes to Swillwell.

Swalwell did respond to Greene in a now deleted tweet:
But his response was baffling: "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed, animal food trough-wiper."

MS Green was confused: "I'm sorry, what?"

"I fart in your general direction," he continued. "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"Are... are you just quoting Monty Python?" she asked, clearly baffled.

"You dirt-eating piece of slime! You scum-sucking pig! You son of a motherless goat!"

"That's not even the same franchise!" she tweeted back.

Swalwell wasn't fazed, though, telling her to "go away or I will taunt you a second time." Swalwell's twitter followers have gone up since the exchange as he's now quoting movies made within the last fifty years.*

*Excerpted from an old Bee piece

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.