Author Topic: Why Is Everyone Swallowing Biden’s Lies?  (Read 949 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Is Everyone Swallowing Biden’s Lies?
« on: April 16, 2021, 01:16:15 pm »
I & I Editorial Board
April 16, 2021

How did this happen? How did the nation go in an instant from disbelieving every utterance of Donald Trump to robotically repeating — and acting on — every claim that falls out of Joe Biden’s mouth, no matter how disconnected from the truth?

The most glaring example involves Biden’s fact-challenged tirade against Georgia’s new voting law. At his first and only press conference, Biden declared the state’s efforts to protect against voter fraud were worse than Jim Crow, “un-American,” “sick,” and “despicable.” (This was the same press conference where moments later Biden bragged about how much time he’s spent with China’s genocidal communist dictator before calling him “a smart, smart guy.”)

In any case, everything Biden said about Georgia’s voting law was either a gross mischaracterization or an outright lie.

Even the Washington Post’s notoriously biased fact-checker had to admit as much, giving Biden four “Pinocchios” — its worst rating on the truth scale — for his claims.

Yet, Biden’s blatant falsehoods were enough to convince Major League Baseball, an army of CEOs, and various other leaders to threaten to punish Georgia and threaten any other state that dares try to protect their elections from fraud.

A Morning Consult poll found that while more people supported Georgia’s law than opposed it, the margin was thin — 42% said they support the law, while 36% oppose it. But, the survey also found that 62% of “avid” MLB fans supported the league’s decision to move the All-Star game out of Georgia because of this law.

Why?

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/16/why-is-everyone-swallowing-bidens-lies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Is Everyone Swallowing Biden’s Lies?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 02:36:24 pm »

Only if "everyone" is limited to the sycophant presstitutes that make up the media these days is the headline true.

I'm not buying ANY of Xidens BS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 03:45:26 pm »
Only if "everyone" is limited to the sycophant presstitutes that make up the media these days is the headline true.

I guess half the country is just chopped liver.  I haven't believed this POS since before the Clarence Thomas botched hearings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 07:42:52 pm »
It seems to me that even our illustrious press is calling him out. By design perhaps.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 07:43:52 pm »
I & I Editorial Board
April 16, 2021

How did this happen? How did the nation go in an instant from disbelieving every utterance of Donald Trump to robotically repeating — and acting on — every claim that falls out of Joe Biden’s mouth, no matter how disconnected from the truth?

The most glaring example involves Biden’s fact-challenged tirade against Georgia’s new voting law. At his first and only press conference, Biden declared the state’s efforts to protect against voter fraud were worse than Jim Crow, “un-American,” “sick,” and “despicable.” (This was the same press conference where moments later Biden bragged about how much time he’s spent with China’s genocidal communist dictator before calling him “a smart, smart guy.”)

In any case, everything Biden said about Georgia’s voting law was either a gross mischaracterization or an outright lie.

Even the Washington Post’s notoriously biased fact-checker had to admit as much, giving Biden four “Pinocchios” — its worst rating on the truth scale — for his claims.

Yet, Biden’s blatant falsehoods were enough to convince Major League Baseball, an army of CEOs, and various other leaders to threaten to punish Georgia and threaten any other state that dares try to protect their elections from fraud.

A Morning Consult poll found that while more people supported Georgia’s law than opposed it, the margin was thin — 42% said they support the law, while 36% oppose it. But, the survey also found that 62% of “avid” MLB fans supported the league’s decision to move the All-Star game out of Georgia because of this law.

Why?

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/16/why-is-everyone-swallowing-bidens-lies/

OR BELIEVING THE LYING MEDIA?   I DON'T.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 07:45:11 pm »

DITTO.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 08:20:14 pm »
Wouldn't the better headline be:

Why are almost all the media promoting the Rodent Treasonous Narrative?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 08:42:02 pm »
Wouldn't the better headline be:

Why are almost all the media promoting the Rodent Treasonous Narrative?

Tradition?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 08:42:23 pm »

Because THIS is your mainstream media.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 08:54:06 pm »

They forgot how to spit?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 09:32:07 pm »
Sheeple easily make up a good 35-40% of the voting population. Some questions just answer themselves.   ****sheep****
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2021, 07:40:17 am »
Everyone isn't.

Some people have been conditioned by media lies to want to believe what he is saying because that confirms the narrative the media have constructed in their heads, along with the communists and other America haters elsewhere.

Most Americans who disagree, however are being underrepresented in social and broadcast media, or simply ignored by the people who would have you believe you are in the minority.

(See also: Bolshevik propaganda)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2021, 07:46:36 am »
Everyone isn't.

Some people have been conditioned by media lies to want to believe what he is saying because that confirms the narrative the media have constructed in their heads, along with the communists and other America haters elsewhere.

Most Americans who disagree, however are being underrepresented in social and broadcast media, or simply ignored by the people who would have you believe you are in the minority.

YUP.

Not that it matters none. They figure they are turning everyone by the nose... I think they are wrong in that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 07:48:19 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2021, 01:46:48 pm »
Everyone isn't.

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2021, 01:49:18 pm »
:yowsa: pointing-up

These sons of bitches can't even hide it now.  Case in point, Twitter and CNN's collusion from the Project Veritas bombshell that he has proof that CNN intended to sabotage the Trump campaign.  O'Keefe's account mysteiously has been suspended due to false content.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:53:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 01:52:58 pm »
These sons of bitches can even hide it now.  Case in point, Twitter and CNN's collusion from the Project Veritas bombshell that he has proof that CNN intended to sabotage the Trump campaign.  O'Keefe's account mysteiously has been suspended due to false content.

War is coming!  As sure as God made little green apples it is.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2021, 02:11:25 pm »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2021, 02:21:37 pm »
No.  Racism.

The Rats have a tradition of racism.   :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 02:26:57 pm »
Everyone isn't.

The media isn't trying to convince half of us anymore, they know we know they're lying. They're playing to their audience now and are simply going to criminalize the rest of us.

They figure they can swing all future elections using the margin which they are busy importing as we speak.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 05:32:50 am »
The media isn't trying to convince half of us anymore, they know we know they're lying. They're playing to their audience now and are simply going to criminalize the rest of us.

They figure they can swing all future elections using the margin which they are busy importing as we speak.
They use poll results to set the point spread.
If the illegal votes don't sway the day, they always have other ways to cheat.
The poll results they reported are vindicated.

Kinda like telling everyone the globe is getting warmer and sea levels are rising, when obviously, it isn't happening.
But if you cook the books long enough, and lie hard enough, enough fools will believe anything.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2021, 05:53:09 am »

They're trying most desperately to stop those they've made Woke from waking up to their Big Lies.

Have you noticed that the Rodents are calling the fact that they stole the 2020 election the "Big Lie"?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2021, 05:57:37 am »
They're trying most desperately to stop those they've made Woke from waking up to their Big Lies.

Have you noticed that the Rodents are calling the fact that they stole the 2020 election the "Big Lie"?
That was evident when dissenting voices, often with extensive documentation, started being purged from the web. The "woke" won't wake up unless they hear the truth, because the lies are designed to be seductive while enraging the people who believe them.

C S Lewis