Author Topic: Radical Democrat Priorities in Biden’s First 100 Days: Packing Courts, Amnesty, Reparations, Federal  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Radical Democrat Priorities in Biden’s First 100 Days: Packing Courts, Amnesty, Reparations, Federalizing Elections, DC Statehood, Banning Electoral College

Wendell Husebo 15 Apr 2021

The Democrats have proposed, within President Joe Biden’s first 100 days, radical initiatives contrary to Biden’s “back to normalcy” campaign sold to the American people.

Accordingly, the Democrats have introduced the following radical initiatives: Packing the courts, amnesty, reparations, federalized elections, D.C. statehood, and banning the Electoral College.

These radical ideas and proposals run counter to what Biden said during his announcement speech for president:

The American people want their government to work, and I don’t think that’s too much for them to ask. I know some people in D.C. say it can’t be done. But let me tell them something, and make sure they understand this. The country is sick of the division. They’re sick of the fighting. They’re sick of the childish behavior.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/15/radical-democrat-priorities-in-bidens-first-100-days-packing-courts-amnesty-reparations-federalizing-elections-dc-statehood-banning-electoral-college/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
100 days?
They're just gettin' started...

Offline libertybele

100 days?
They're just gettin' started...

Who didn't see this coming??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Trump didn’t get a hunnerd days from these effers.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I can't believe millions voted for it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Who didn't see this coming??

The brain dead fools that voted Rodent thinking they were going to improve America.

They still don't see it.

The Never Trumping RINO PC gang WANTED this to happen, of course.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I can't believe millions voted for it.

Most of the sixty million stupid enough to vote Rodent didn't vote for this crap.  The Rodents and their stooges in the media didn't discuss it.   But most of the 60 million morons still would have voted Rodent no matter what.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.