Author Topic: MSNBC’s Reid, Kirschner Suggest DeSantis Involved in Gaetz Scandals  (Read 1026 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Reid, Kirschner Suggest DeSantis Involved in Gaetz Scandals

Ian Hanchett 15 Apr 2021

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” host Joy Reid and NBC Legal Analyst Glenn Kirschner suggested that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) could be involved in the sex and drug scandals involving Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL).

Reid said, “So the question for Gaetz, because, obviously, Greenberg has to give somebody bigger than him, that would be Gaetz. Here is, at least per the reporting, the people who were on that Bahamas trip, notice if you see somebody’s name that rings a couple of times: You had at least five women, per POLITICO, you had Gaetz, you had a guy named Jason Pirozzolo — the hand surgeon and GOP fundraiser to Ron DeSantis, who apparently, Gaetz wanted to turn into the attorney general of Florida — there’s Halsey Beshears, a former state legislator and former appointed official in the DeSantis administration. If you’re Ron DeSantis, does this feel like it’s creeping closer to you because these are your friends, these are your allies?”

Kirschner responded, “Yeah, just as Greenberg’s lawyer said about Matt Gaetz when he left the courthouse the other day, he said, you know what, if I were Matt Gaetz, I don’t think I’d be all that comfortable right about now. You have to believe that DeSantis — I mean, these are his boys, these are his guys, right? We’ve seen the pictures. We’ve heard the stories. You have to believe that Ron DeSantis, if he has done anything wrong, feels like things are creeping closer and closer to him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/15/msnbcs-reid-kirschner-suggest-desantis-involved-in-gaetz-scandals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The only scandal here is that the media is telling lies about Republicans in order to provide political support the Democrat Party.  First CNN, and now PMSNBC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It would be interesting to know what improprieties the mavens of the media have performed or performed in in the course of their careers, just for comparison.

This sounds like another witch hunt to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I hear they have an on-the-record source, Mr. R. Ectum. ****drummer  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It would be interesting to know what improprieties the mavens of the media have performed or performed in in the course of their careers, just for comparison.

This sounds like another witch hunt to me.

It was only a matter of time till the innuendo's would start. Expect more falsehood to fly in the coming weeks. DeSantis has had a target on his back since he defeated the drug addled Gay Black Gilligan for Gov.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

I hear they have an on-the-record source, Mr. R. Ectum. ****drummer  :bolt:

REctum?  Damn near killed him?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think its really time for the likes of James O'Keefe and DeSantis to go for the throat on defamation suits.  It is time to destroy CNN and MSNBC.....   For Good and Forever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.