Author Topic: BREAKING: Pelosi says she won't bring bill to expand Supreme Court to the floor  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says she won't bring bill to expand Supreme Court to the floor
By Joseph Choi - 04/15/21 12:03 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday she has "no plans" to bring a Democratic-led bill to expand the Supreme Court to the House floor for a vote, while saying such an idea is "not out of the question."

Pelosi was asked during a press briefing if she supported a bill brought forward by Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) to expand the Supreme Court by four seats and if she would bring it to the House floor.

"No. I support the president's commission to study such a proposal, but frankly I'm not — right now, we're back, our members, our committees are working. We're putting together the infrastructure bill and the rest," Pelosi said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548443-pelosi-says-she-wont-bring-bill-to-expand-supreme-court-to-the-floor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...for now
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...for now

Correct.  She'll trot it out when Biteme's "bipartisan commission" returns the predictable conclusion soon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sounds like Nadler got ahead of himself and Pelosi..she then had to rein him back in...
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Check hasn't cleared yet.  Piglosi needs to wait 10 days for funds access.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
In other words, the lines will be stealth-inserted into another bill that will be passed through the Senate by reconciliation scam.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Sounds like Nadler got ahead of himself and Pelosi..she then had to rein him back in...

Is Nadler filling his shorts on camera again?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.