Author Topic: Biden Backs Down After Putin Warns Him To Stay Away From Ukraine For His ‘Own Good’  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Backs Down After Putin Warns Him To Stay Away From Ukraine For His ‘Own Good’
April 15, 2021 | Tom Pappert

Earlier this week, it was reported that Joe Biden sent two U.S. Navy warships to the Black Sea as Russia builds up troops in Eastern Ukraine. Yesterday, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the United States and Biden to stay away from the region for the country’s “own good”. Today it was confirmed that Biden ordered the troops to stand down and stop heading for Black Sea.

Biden recently threatened “consequences” for Russia as they prepared a large military buildup in Eastern Ukraine.“As we speak right now, I tell you I have real concerns about Russia’s actions on the borders of Ukraine… President Biden’s been very clear about this. If Russia acts recklessly, or aggressively, there will be costs, there will be consequences,” said Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The next day, Putin offered a veiled threat to the Biden regime, warning them to stay away from the region for the United States’ “own good.” Russian Deputy Foreign Ministry Sergei Ryabkov was reported as saying, “We warn the United States that it will be better for them to stay far away from Crimea and our Black Sea coast.” He continued, “It will be for their own good.”

Today Biden seems to have backed down from the confrontation, with the Daily Mail reporting “President Joe Biden has cancelled the deployment of two US warships from the Black Sea despite warning Vladimir Putin there would be ‘repercussions’ for the troop build-up in Ukraine.” The British website continued, “the Biden administration has reversed the decision after the Kremlin warned them to ‘stay away for their own good.'”

more
https://nationalfile.com/biden-backs-down-after-putin-warns-him-to-stay-away-from-ukraine-for-his-own-good/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Well, of course.

Colluding with Russia has it's benefits.  For Russia.   That's why Putin bought Hillary.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wars happen when we project weakness and indecision, of which Biteme is king.  Back in the 90's, a mealy-mouth statement was made by a State Department spokesman indicating we would not forcefully respond if Iraq invaded Kuwait.  Hussein promptly invaded after that mistake, was put down, and the shit's been in the fan in that part of the ME ever since.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden was a disgrace before he became POTUS, and it just got worse after.  He is a traitor, a China pawn.

I knew anything he did directed to China or Russia would amount to a bark.  He has no bite, none whatsoever.

Offline Sled Dog

Biden was a disgrace before he became POTUS, and it just got worse after.  He is a traitor, a China pawn.

I knew anything he did directed to China or Russia would amount to a bark.  He has no bite, none whatsoever.

The dog that bites the hand that bought them is soon replaced.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

Wars happen when we project weakness and indecision, of which Biteme is king.  Back in the 90's, a mealy-mouth statement was made by a State Department spokesman indicating we would not forcefully respond if Iraq invaded Kuwait.  Hussein promptly invaded after that mistake, was put down, and the shit's been in the fan in that part of the ME ever since.

Not retaliating after the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole was the beginning of the catastrophe. 

One thing you have to admit about President Trump was no one was going to mess with him.  No one.  He kept them guessing and he was definitely unpredictable.  Him taking out Soleimani was a warning shot. He had Putin, XI, and Kim under control.             

Biden is China's puppet and Russia sees him as no threat.  IOW, the U.S. has a huge target on its back and who knows who's coming in through the southern border.

I predict there will be another 9-11 on a much grander scale.  'W' wasn't exactly the strongest president, but Two Masks and company won't have a clue or they've already handed them the keys to our kingdom.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 01:47:11 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

One thing you have to admit about President Trump was no one was going to mess with him.  No one.  He kept them guessing and he was definitely unpredictable.  Him taking out Soleimani was a warning shot. He had Putin, XI, and Kim under control.

Absolutely true.  The Soleimani hit was awesome.  Iran didn't even rattle their sabers over that.  Every top Iranian official was watching their own back for months until the heat died down. 

Biden is China's puppet and Russia sees him as no threat.

Both China and Russia have the dirt on Biden and his son.  And the fact that Biden has a long history of being a first rate foreign policy idiot only compounds it.

I predict there will be another 9-11 on a much grander scale.  'W' wasn't exactly the strongest president, but Two Masks and company won't have a clue or they've already handed them the keys to our kingdom.

Bush did a great job of pulling us together after 9/11, so much so that even some liberals praised him, quietly conceding how screwed we would be with Gore in office.  I think bin Laden was counting on Gore being there.  But the attack plan was already in place.

As for Biden, we have no one anywhere in the White House that exhibits any executive competence at all.  No one.  Their only response will be to try to maintain control of the narrative by blaming Trump for all their failures.  But they will end up losing the press.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

Not retaliating after the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole was the beginning of the catastrophe. 

Not bombing Tehran because they had "hostages" was the start of the catastrophe.

The invasion of the US embassy was an act of war that should have been responded to with flights of B52's out of Diego Garcia the next day, in unremitting attacks until the hostages were returned and the mullahs begged forgiveness.

Then 9-11 would never have happened.

Offline Sled Dog

Absolutely true.  The Soleimani hit was awesome.  Iran didn't even rattle their sabers over that.  Every top Iranian official was watching their own back for months until the heat died down. 

Both China and Russia have the dirt on Biden and his son.  And the fact that Biden has a long history of being a first rate foreign policy idiot only compounds it.

Bush did a great job of pulling us together after 9/11, so much so that even some liberals praised him, quietly conceding how screwed we would be with Gore in office.  I think bin Laden was counting on Gore being there.  But the attack plan was already in place.

As for Biden, we have no one anywhere in the White House that exhibits any executive competence at all.  No one.  Their only response will be to try to maintain control of the narrative by blaming Trump for all their failures.  But they will end up losing the press.

Nah, Bush Boy did a crappy job, typical of the RINO breed.  He even started calling that religion of theirs the "religion of peace".    Jerk.

Obama sin Laden could have called off the attack but knew perfectly well that Bush was just as much a pansy as Gore was, so there was no reason to stop what Clinton allowed to start.