Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: The Coming Backlash  (Read 76 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kurt Schlichter: The Coming Backlash
« on: April 15, 2021, 02:31:44 pm »
The Coming Backlash
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 12:01 AM

So, a criminal with a warrant who resists arrest meets up with an incompetent government employee who can’t tell a Glock from a taser, then there are Democrat riots, and what’s the result? You must be disarmed. 

If you’re looking for logical logic, keep on looking. If you understand the logic of power, you came to the right place.

Facts don’t matter.

Evidence is racist.

2+2=4 means you’re a transphobe.

This is about power, people. Their power over you.

Understand that you can’t reason your way out of this. We’re not going to explain to our enemies why it’s inefficient, ineffective, or unAmerican to do the things they are trying to do. You might as well try to teach your terrier particle physics with a thick, juicy ribeye in sitting his bowl in front of him.

Tangent: Pardon me for potentially misgendering your pooch.

Back to my point. There is no point, except power. They want to control you. If they can’t they want to destroy you. Everything – and I mean everything – is bent to that objective.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/04/15/the-coming-backlash-n2587885
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34