Author Topic: Ben Domenech: Republicans Need To Get Used To The New Reality Of A Propaganda Press  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ben Domenech: Republicans Need To Get Used To The New Reality Of A Propaganda Press
April 15, 2021 By The Federalist Staff

Federalist Publisher Ben Domenech said Wednesday Republican politicians need to get used to a hostile press in the post-Trump era as legacy outlets have shifted from mere bias to blatant hard-left activism.

“It’s moved well beyond bias,” Domenech said on Fox News’ “Special Report with Bret Baier.” “We now are witnessing a situation where people are behaving in an incredibly irresponsible manner against the politicians they view as being really on the opposite side.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/15/ben-domenech-republicans-need-to-get-used-to-the-new-reality-of-a-propaganda-press/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

It's a reality, and many Rs seem blind to it, but it isn't new. Remember the MSM fear-mongering when Reagan was running for and became President? Remember the Ford-is-a-klutzy-dope narrative when he was President? Remember when "reporters" knew of JFK's womanizing and literal whoring when he was running against Nixon, a fact revealed decades later?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,it has been that way for at least 40 years now,so if they ain't adjusted to the idea of it by now,it just ain't going to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

The reality is this is nothing new.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

New reality?  The "media" has been dominated by liberal screaming meemie's since I've been on this Earth.  They can't restrain themselves from fawning over former President Obama, a man awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
What, they've been in a coma the last 50 years?   

Ever since McGovern lost bigly, the Rodents have been lying through their allies in the media.     

What the media clowns should pay close attention to is non-declared public rage against them.   (edited comment about "softball games" was here).
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
New reality?  The "media" has been dominated by liberal screaming meemie's since I've been on this Earth.  They can't restrain themselves from fawning over former President Obama, a man awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work.

@DefiantMassRINO

You are overlooking the fact that he was a BLACK MAN SHOWING UP FOR WORK.

Granted,he lived for free where he worked,and didn't do much but sing an occasional spiritual,so it ain't like showing up there was a Herculean Task.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@DefiantMassRINO

You are overlooking the fact that he was a BLACK MAN SHOWING UP FOR WORK.

Granted,he lived for free where he worked,and didn't do much but sing an occasional spiritual,so it ain't like showing up there was a Herculean Task.

That's racist.   He was a man with more white DNA than any other in his body.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Imagine a triangle sitting upon a pile of manure.
At the top point of the triangle -- the new york times.
The other two points: the washington post and cnn.
Beneath them -- the major networks, most of the print media, much of the internet media.

This is the modern equivalent of Tass...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sled Dog

How do you know? Have you seen the results of a blood test?

To ME,it LOOKS like it's about a 50/50 mix.

He is,of course,PROFESSIONALLY,a black man because that's where the "Free stuff" is these days,and nobody can question you without getting damned to the High Heavens.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He wasn't 'White' because that gave him no special privileges but he wasn't 'Black' either, there is a proper definition for him and all the rest, including all the celebrities/actors that find more value in being 'Black' and the proper term is.....Mulatto. Racsist or reality?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Sled Dog

How do you know? Have you seen the results of a blood test?

To ME,it LOOKS like it's about a 50/50 mix.

He is,of course,PROFESSIONALLY,a black man because that's where the "Free stuff" is these days,and nobody can question you without getting damned to the High Heavens.
@sneakypete it's always about the money, in the past those Mulatto's (yeah I'm digging that hole again) OKAY those of mixed race that could pass for White did so because that's where the money and acceptance of their God given talents lay, and then there was a period of acceptance of people for their talents regardless of their color or race. Fast forward to now and it has totally flipped, now you are extra special if you are Black so no matter how little genetically or pigment wise a person may be they demand to be recognized as Black because that's where the "Free stuff", special treatment, victim status is.