Author Topic: Taliban Promises ‘Nightmare’ for U.S. Troops in Final Afghanistan Stretch  (Read 1106 times)

rangerrebew

Taliban Promises ‘Nightmare’ for U.S. Troops in Final Afghanistan Stretch
Ruchi Kumar, Sami Yousafzai
Wed, April 14, 2021, 2:11 PM

The Taliban never kept secret what their reaction would be if the Biden administration delays the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, and now that it’s happened, U.S. forces may have to deal with a new, unbridled wave of violence and bloodshed in the months leading up to the new September pull-out deadline.

Hours after news broke on Tuesday that following a “rigorous policy review,” President Joe Biden is planning to have all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by Sept. 11—a break away from the previously agreed May 1 deadline—Taliban military leaders sat down for a policy review of their own. The group then announced it would be boycotting peace talks unless “all foreign forces completely withdraw from our homeland.”

https://news.yahoo.com/taliban-promises-nightmare-u-troops-181109602.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have 6 words for that.

"Fuel-Air Bomb",and "Light 'em up!"

Now that we ain't pretending to win their hearts and minds by bribing their tribal leaders so OUR tribal leaders get a slice of the pie,we no longer need to play "kissy face" with them.

Give them a taste of what they SHOULD have been "tasting" all along.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

CIC Joe will let them do whatever they want to our soldiers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
that's why you never give a pull-out date...

Like I said on another thread...I would hate to be the last unit out..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Taliban Warns It Will ‘Continue Its Jihad’ if Biden Breaks Trump Afghanistan Deadline
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/04/15/taliban-warns-it-will-continue-its-jihad-biden-breaks-trump-afghanistan-deadline/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
that's why you never give a pull-out date...

Like I said on another thread...I would hate to be the last unit out..

How do we tell the last casualty his/her death was a foolish mistake?

I propose we gather the remaining soldiers and materiel in a location in the middle of nowhere, evacuate the soldiers by air and bomb the living crap out of the pile of arms remaining.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Taliban Warns It Will ‘Continue Its Jihad’ if Biden Breaks Trump Afghanistan Deadline
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/04/15/taliban-warns-it-will-continue-its-jihad-biden-breaks-trump-afghanistan-deadline/

@mystery-ak

Kinda a round-about way to say nothing will change,isn't it?

The big mistake we made was at the beginning,when the idiots in DC decided they could talk these lunatics down.

They are the semi-human equivalent of rabid rats,and extermination is the only solution for them. They live in a world with no compromise,and you either defeat your enemy or you die,so why are we even trying?

Ok,Ok,but the House of Saud can have their strings jerked,too. You might not get them to come out and publicly denounce Islam because it would lead to riots and them swinging from lamp posts,but a gentle reminder that jet airliners are shot down somewhere in the world everyday,and that gold melts at a relatively low temperature should do the trick.

Offline dfwgator

The Russians can have it back.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How do we tell the last casualty his/her death was a foolish mistake?

I propose we gather the remaining soldiers and materiel in a location in the middle of nowhere, evacuate the soldiers by air and bomb the living crap out of the pile of arms remaining.

I hope they will destroy everything they leave behind... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Every piece of hardware we leave behind will be used against our soldiers someday, fer sher.  After that, if they cause another 9/11, we'll limit our response to heavy bombardment, unless we have a Rat in office at that time, then they'll be bombed with loves and kisses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What's the advantage of waiting until Sept. 11th?  Just leave in the middle of night, and see how long it takes the Taliban to realize we're gone.

Afghanistan will just become another battleground in the proxy war between Shia Islam (Iran) and Sunni Islam (Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
dfw wrote:
"The Russians can have it back..."

The Russians had enough.
And they were quite brutal with the Afghans while they were there.

I sense that the "next country up" will be China.
Let's see how they deal with the taliban...

Defiant RINO wonders:
"What's the advantage of waiting until Sept. 11th?"

Because that was a day of victory for the taliban and bin laden.
So, "the withdrawal date" reinforces that victory, and draws attention to the fact that "we're giving up, you win".

I wonder what the name is of the harris-biden regime member who thought this up...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I wonder what the name is of the harris-biden regime member who thought this up...?

Her middle name is "Hussein."
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What's the advantage of waiting until Sept. 11th?  Just leave in the middle of night, and see how long it takes the Taliban to realize we're gone.

Afghanistan will just become another battleground in the proxy war between Shia Islam (Iran) and Sunni Islam (Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).

@DefiantMassRINO

And the world would be a better place if they all killed each other off.

In FACT,we should start welling them weapons the instant we leave.

rangerrebew

Is Biden going to leave new weapons for the Taliban to show there are no hard feeling on our part and we can still be friends some day? :banging:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is Biden going to leave new weapons for the Taliban to show there are no hard feeling on our part and we can still be friends some day? :banging:

@rangerrebew

Maybe. Depends on the deposits made to the Biden Family off-shore accounts.

rangerrebew

Maybe. Depends on the deposits made to the Biden Family off-shore accounts.

There you go again.  You see the true answer long before I do. :silly:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have 6 words for that.

"Fuel-Air Bomb",and "Light 'em up!"

Now that we ain't pretending to win their hearts and minds by bribing their tribal leaders so OUR tribal leaders get a slice of the pie,we no longer need to play "kissy face" with them.

Give them a taste of what they SHOULD have been "tasting" all along.
:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hope they rig everything they leave behind to cause maximum damage, take that as you will, to those Taliboys. Oh and decorate all with mutthamed cartoons, I mean it's not like they are gonna hate us any more than they already do but it might cause some heads to explode.