Author Topic: WATCH: Armed Protesters Take Over Dallas Businesses, Threaten To Burn Them Down  (Read 1261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Armed Protesters Take Over Dallas Businesses, Threaten To Burn Them Down

by A.M. Smith about an hour ago   1.5k Views

A large mob of armed Black Lives Matter extremists took over several Dallas businesses late last night, shouting at patrons and threatening to “burn shit down”.

The mob took over a restaurant in downtown Dallas, yelling at customers and staff. The BLM group interrupted everyone inside the restaurant who was enjoying food and drinks as they walked around chanting throughout the restaurant as they knocked drinks off of the table and intimidated the patrons.

They got in the faces of customers and staff, yelling “silence is violence, why the bleep are you quiet?”

The mob threatened to burn down businesses, chanting “who burn shit down? We burn shit down”

more
https://en-volve.com/2021/04/14/watch-armed-protesters-take-over-dallas-businesses-threaten-to-burn-them-down/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:21:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Same people who were at capitol on Jan. 6th.  ANTIFA /BLM.   APARTHEID COMING UP.  USEFUL IDIOTS.

I forgot , where I read this, but it was April, saying that people are afraid of the browning of America.  DUH.   
EXHIBIT. A.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 09:21:18 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

The mob threatened to burn down businesses, chanting “who burn shit down? We burn shit down”

So unemployable along with bad grammar?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

This is interesting. I watch the Dallas news and have not heard a single word about this.

Offline libertybele

So ... for those who live in TX, should I assume that the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is for the most part a dangerous area? 

I might have to fly into the area and stay about a week, so I'm curious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

So ... for those who live in TX, should I assume that the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is for the most part a dangerous area? 

I might have to fly into the area and stay about a week, so I'm curious.

Like any other big city, @libertybele , there are good parts and bad parts. Frankly, I bailed from living there 30 years ago and retired a couple of years ago so I can't give it a "man on the ground" review.

Online goatprairie

Why all cops should have nightsticks and be allowed to use them.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I take it none of the victims told the negroes that they're "silent" because they don't give a crap about dem whiny bleep who are too stupid and too lazy to find jobs, like Americans have to do?

Those boyz weren't going to shoot anyone.  The DNC isn't ready for their darker SA to go that far yet.   Their White Boy SA, aka Aunty Fa, yeah, but not dem black boyz.  The white Rodents don't want to be giving the field hands no funky ideas...they might realize the Rodent leaders are all old white people.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:06:25 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Why all cops should have nightsticks and be allowed to use them.

Why all citizens should be armed, if they want to be, and be allowed to carry them, openly or otherwise, as they wish.

Now do we all agree on why the Founders wanted NO LIMITS on gun ownership and carrying?

Hmmm?

If there was a high likelihood of quietly armed patrons in those businesses, the DNC's (b)LM Sturmabteilung would not dare to molest private citizens.

Note that this was TEXAS.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Jack Russell

I'm shocked someone wasn't killed.

Offline libertybele

Why all citizens should be armed, if they want to be, and be allowed to carry them, openly or otherwise, as they wish.

Now do we all agree on why the Founders wanted NO LIMITS on gun ownership and carrying?

Hmmm?

If there was a high likelihood of quietly armed patrons in those businesses, the DNC's (b)LM Sturmabteilung would not dare to molest private citizens.

Note that this was TEXAS.

Exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

This...is a real insurrection.   Not what happened on Jan. 6th.  Although, these people were there too.  ANTIFA/BLM.  PROVEN.

I see a bunch of people with mental illness.  SOCIOPATHS.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:46:18 am by LegalAmerican »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You would think that a group composed mainly of lard buckets would avoid shutting down restaurants.

Then again,has anyone heard of protesters EVER shutting down a "Popeyes"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,there was a time,and it wasn't that long ago,that if you walked into a business carrying a rifle you would be shot,arrested,or both.

Anybody else remember those times?

I suspect those laws still apply to white people.

Offline verga

This is why the Amish should not be allowed to own firearms...... Oh they weren't Amish...... I was confused by the pictures.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GrouchoTex

I heard not one word about this in the Houston area media.

Offline thackney

I heard it on the Houston radio KTRH this morning.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online goatprairie

I'll bet the IQs of all the protesters wouldn't approach turnip level. People are being oppressed by morons.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GrouchoTex

No surprise there. The media in all the large cities is owned by elitists,and elitists like to be invited to elitist parties,where all the "right people" socialize.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll bet the IQs of all the protesters wouldn't approach turnip level. People are being oppressed by morons.

@goatprairie

Absolutely 100 percent true.

What does that tell you about them?

Other than they would probably pay cash money to be tied up and whipped by someone black,that is.

Offline skeeter

nybody else remember those times?

I suspect those laws still apply to white people.
If something isn't done to control these... people... soon that law will not be worth the paper its written on.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:03:59 pm by skeeter »

Online goatprairie

If something isn't done to control these... people... soon that law will not be worth the paper its written on.
We're very close to that time. My previously anti-gun wife is now asking me questions about getting a firearm for her.

Offline Sled Dog

I'm shocked someone wasn't killed.

Unfortunately, none were.   I guess none of the lawful patrons were armed.

Well, this is what happens when people become "civilized".  The barbarians ruin their dinners.

Offline Jack Russell

Unfortunately, none were.   I guess none of the lawful patrons were armed.

Well, this is what happens when people become "civilized".  The barbarians ruin their dinners.
Well....you really hate to pull your weapon out just because people are harassing you.  Now if they started pointing guns...that's another matter.