Author Topic: Federal prosecutors will not bring charges against officer who shot Ashli Babbitt Court Ba  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Federal prosecutors will not bring charges against officer who shot Ashli Babbitt
By Harper Neidig - 04/14/21 01:34 PM EDT

Federal prosecutors said on Wednesday that they would not be filing charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Babbitt, who was 35, was one of the five people who died as a result of the riot as supporters of former President Trump overran the Capitol while Congress was preparing to certify President Biden's Electoral College victory.

Her shooting was captured on video just outside the House chambers where a crowd was trying to make its way past police.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/548225-federal-prosecutors-will-not-bring-charges-against-officer-who-shot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Federal prosecutors will not bring charges against officer who shot Ashli Babbitt
By Harper Neidig - 04/14/21 01:34 PM EDT

Federal prosecutors said on Wednesday that they would not be filing charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Babbitt, who was 35, was one of the five people who died as a result of the riot as supporters of former President Trump overran the Capitol while Congress was preparing to certify President Biden's Electoral College victory.

Her shooting was captured on video just outside the House chambers where a crowd was trying to make its way past police.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/548225-federal-prosecutors-will-not-bring-charges-against-officer-who-shot

THE HILL...still pushing lies.  ONLY ONE PERSON DIED THAT DAY...BABBITT.  The police officer had a stroke and 3 others, were just normal deaths in D.C.  Five makes for a better story though, doesn't it?  ONLY ONE DEATH THAT DAY. 

NOT TRUE ARTICLE.  She peeked into a window, that was broken.  A bunch of people around her.  A small break.  There was an ANTIFA/BLM guy , he jumped through a broken out window frame and they are trying to say;  LIE.. IT WAS SHE.   SHE WAS OUTSIDE.....the building!  I remember the original true video.  I say, it was not Capitol Police at all..ANTIFA/ BLM IN POLICE UNIFORM.   WE HAVE THE AD.  Do I need to post it?  Anyone remember it?  The ad said, to wear police uniform, and others to wear TRUMP GEAR.   A LIE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.   If you think it was ANTIFA/BLM....it makes perfect sense WHY, the fraud is not prosecuted.   Kamala help.

And it was already proven it was ANTIFA/BLM....who overran capitol, NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:37:52 pm by LegalAmerican »