Author Topic: Alyssa Milano, Chelsea Handler Push Biden to Take Action on Slavery Reparations  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano, Chelsea Handler Push Biden to Take Action on Slavery Reparations

David Ng 14 Apr 2021

Left-wing Hollywood activists Alyssa Milano and Chelsea Handler are pressing President Joe Biden to take action on slavery reparations, arguing that financial compensation to black Americans is necessary to combat racism and “white supremacy.”

In a five-minute video from the left-wing group Now This, Alyssa Milano and Chelsea Handler voiced their support for reparations by claiming it will rectify the sins of the past.

“Silence is not an option and it’s certainly not a cure. If President Biden and Congress are serious about moving the country froward, then they have to get serous on federal action on reparations,” Milano said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/04/14/alyssa-milano-chelsea-handler-push-biden-to-take-action-on-slavery-reparations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THERE is a brain trust you rarely get to see.

Not rarely enough,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LottieDah

The slavery "reparations" should come from Milano, Handler and their ilk.  The could pass the hat or do a telethon to raise the money.

Offline Hoodat

I agree.  The Democrat Party should pay out slavery reparations.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I demand reparations for my great-great-grandfather, whose farm - his livelihood - was seized by the federal government because he was off fighting for the CSA. He owned no slaves, incidentally.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

The slavery "reparations" should come from Milano, Handler and their ilk.  The could pass the hat or do a telethon to raise the money.
:thumbsup: Yes, they and their Hollyweird woke pals are free to contribute as much of their filthy lucre as they want to the cause. I won't object.

Offline LMAO

This is nothing more than virtue signaling. If the Biden Administration said “yes, that’s a great idea” and Alyssa Milano and her ilk would be told they have to give half of their wealth to slave reparation organizations, they would freak
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree.  The Democrat Party should pay out slavery reparations.

@Hoodat

Well,they WERE the ones that insisted on keeping slavery legal.

We are all just agitating each other with this crap,though. We all know the War of Northern Aggression had nothing to do with slavery,and everything to do with the northern bankers wanting to take over control of the southern economy as well as the states themselves.

We also all know,or SHOULD know that slavery was on it's way out when the Cotton Gin was invented. No way in hell can humans compete economically with machines,and plantation owners didn't own slaves because they thought it was a peachy keen hobby. They needed them to pick the cotton to make the farms profitable,and then,"POOF!",this machine comes along and makes slavery obsolete.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Well,they WERE the ones that insisted on keeping slavery legal.

In 1865, the United States entered into a reparations agreement.  In 1866, the Democrat Party reneged on that agreement.  They alone are liable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-