Author Topic: RINO Senator May NOT Run For Re-Election After New Poll Is Bad News For Her  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RINO Senator May NOT Run For Re-Election After New Poll Is Bad News For Her

by Martin Walsh
about 3 hours ago

One of the most swampy Republican senators is in hot water after voting to charge Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial, which ended in his acquittal.

***News Junkie? Stay Informed With Our FREE Mobile App***

Alaska GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski has not committed to running for a fourth full term.

When asked on Tuesday evening when she will announce her decision, Murkowski deflected and said she will make her final decision “when I make it.”

“I have been doing everything that a good incumbent does in terms of preserving my options, visiting with Alaskans, spending a lot of time, as much time on the ground as I can, and raising money,” Murkowski said.

Last month, Republican Alaskan Kelly Tshibaka announced she will be challenging Senator Lisa Murkowski in the 2022 Senate primary after Murkowski was censured by the Republican Party for voting in favor of impeaching Trump last year.

Now, a new poll reveals that Murkowski is losing to Tshibaka by double digits.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/rino-senator-may-not-run-for-re-election-after-new-poll-is-bad-news-for-her/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Down in the polls? Why not ask the rats if you can borrow their Dominion machines for the next election?

Offline corbe

McConnell will work out a deal with Stacy to keep her in her seat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

“I have been doing everything that a good incumbent does in terms of preserving my options, visiting with Alaskans, spending a lot of time, as much time on the ground as I can, and raising money,” Murkowski said.

What you haven't been doing is representing your State and the citizens within.  You also have lost site of the fact that Donald Trump received 17% more votes than you did the last time both of you were on the ballot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Offline roamer_1

This makes the current condition all the more dangerous - RINOs figuring out they have nothing to lose...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
This makes the current condition all the more dangerous - RINOs figuring out they have nothing to lose...

So long as that PC crowd is tossed as soon as possible and Americans put in their places, fine.

An American is a person who voted for Trump.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline roamer_1

How ridiculous is that!  :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

What you haven't been doing is representing your State and the citizens within.  You also have lost site of the fact that Donald Trump received 17% more votes than you did the last time both of you were on the ballot.

All these RINO'S....just need to join the democrat party.  They are not fooling anyone, but themselves.  Same with Collins, Romney, the 'dirty dozen'.  Shall I post them?  Anyone remember?  Then the latest RINO.  Liz Cheney. 

Offline LegalAmerican

So long as that PC crowd is tossed as soon as possible and Americans put in their places, fine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.magapill.com