Author Topic: Pelosi says she would have put up a fight against Capitol mob: 'I'm a street fighter'  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says she would have put up a fight against Capitol mob: 'I'm a street fighter'
By Sarah Polus - 04/13/21 08:57 PM EDT

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says in a new interview that she would have put up a fight had she encountered rioters at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

"Well, I'm pretty tough. I'm a street fighter," Pelosi told USA Today while acknowledging that some rioters intended to harm her. "They would have had a battle on their hands."

Pelosi joked that she had a weapon on her in the form of her stiletto heels.

"I would have had these," she said while lifting up her foot, according to USA Today.

Pelosi, along with former Vice President Mike Pence, was one of the main targets of rioters who stormed the Capitol building on Jan. 6 as Congress met to certify the election results.

During the incident, rioters broke into the Speaker's office, destroying and stealing various items in the process.

Pelosi told USA Today that rioters were "setting out" to hurt her if security had not quickly evacuated her from the House chamber.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/548094-pelosi-says-she-would-have-put-up-a-fight-against-capitol-mob-im-a-street
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Then why did you need a fence and the Nat'l Guard?.... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Oh brother. The old lush is clearly drunk again.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
ODD, WHY DID SHE WANT A FENCE, SOLDIERS, AND MACHINEGUN defenses after making the capital a third world armed camp.  But doesn't mind open borders to fuel even worse incidents?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions