Author Topic: Project Veritas: CNN Director Admits, ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Project Veritas: CNN Director Admits, ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’

Robert Kraychik 13 Apr 2021

A Project Veritas undercover investigation published Tuesday revealed CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester acknowledging his company’s focus on removing President Donald Trump from the White House.

In a montage of surreptitiously recorded video, Chester made many remarks about CNN’s partisan political mission and deceptive conduct. He also credited CNN as an essential tool in the ousting of Trump,

“Look what we did, we got Trump out. I am 100 percent going to say it, and I 100 percent believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out. … I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” Chester stated.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/04/13/project-veritas-cnn-director-admits-our-focus-was-to-get-trump-out-of-office/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Disgusting creatures, those.

The other day one of my huskies killed a possum in the back yard (shaken, not stirred).   Another, the one rescued from a puppy mill, took the still warm corpse into her bed to mother it.   She's a dog with some issues...

...but there's no way that discovering a dead possum in your dog's bed can possibly be as disgusting as anyone that works for CNN.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LMAO

I don’t know why anyone is surprised by this. It wasn’t just CNN

The problem they have now is… No Trump anymore
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Killed their own ratings.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.