Author Topic: John Boehner Says Mark Meadows Got On His Knees And Asked Him For Forgiveness  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Boehner Says Mark Meadows Got On His Knees And Asked Him For Forgiveness

Mary Rose Corkery
Reporter
April 13, 2021 10:54 AM ET

Former House Speaker John Boehner claimed Tuesday that former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows asked for forgiveness while on his knees in 2013.

“So Meadows comes in and he looks a little nervous. And he’s sitting on this low couch across from this chair I used to sit in. And before I could really say much, he slid off of the couch, onto his knees and put his hands in a prayer position and looked at me and said, ‘Mr. Speaker, would you forgive me?’ I said, ‘for what?'” Boehner recalled on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Boehner said the incident with Meadows occurred after he was voted in as speaker of the House in 2013, which Meadows had voted against. The former House speaker said he had forgotten that Meadows didn’t vote for him.

“Well, it was a couple of months after he was elected and sworn in, his first day on the Congress in January of 2013,” Boehner said.

Boehner said Meadows “wrote me this glowing letter” following the 2014 election after the former chief of staff voted a second time against approving Boehner as House speaker.

“Listen, he’s a nice man, but a bit schizophrenic,” Boehner added.

Ben Williamson, Meadows’ top advisor, declined to comment to the Daily Caller News Foundation on the matter.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/13/john-boehner-mark-meadows-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Vindictive old sot. His book is still headed for the discount bin.

Offline Hoodat

Boehner is the one who should be asking for forgiveness here.  He fully funded Obamacare each and every year he was House Speaker.  The only positive you can say about Boehner is that he was better than Ryan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

WHY.....would anyone believe anything a RINO.....says?  Even in print?  The way I recall, Boehner is the crying one.  Actual, tears!  Blubbering nit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyxioZZdiTg
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:48:47 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wrote a book no one is interested in buying.  He is sad sad POS nowadays.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Boner is everything that disgusts me about the GOP.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Staff Mark Meadows asked for forgiveness while on his knees in 2013.

Did he ask before or after giving him a Blow Job?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
John Boehner Says Mark Meadows Got On His Knees And Asked Him For Forgiveness

In your dreams Boner.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline berdie

I can't figure out why I don't believe this story.  wink777

Online libertybele

Boehner is making a lot of noise lately.  Why I wonder?  Does he think he can jump start his political career again?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Boehner is making a lot of noise lately.  Why I wonder?  Does he think he can jump start his political career again??

Book sales, @libertybele , book sales.