Author Topic: A ‘Woke’ Minority Has Seized America.. Michael Walsh  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A ‘Woke’ Minority Has Seized America
Michael Walsh

April 12, 2021 Updated: April 13, 2021

Commentary

The problem with “progressivism” is that—as current events plainly demonstrate—there is no end to it. Once the adherents of Critical Theory turn their basilisk glares on one crucial facet of Western civilization or another, they won’t stop until they have destroyed our entire cultural edifice, and all in the name of “social justice” masquerading as “progress.”

That “progressivism” is the destructive philosophy of resentful losers matters nothing to them when their blood is up. That “social justice” is just another word for punitive fascism thrills them to the bone. That if the word “justice” needs a modifier then it’s not justice at all, but revenge, is the whole point. In the end-stage lives of peoples and cultures, even nations, the suicidal impulse to destroy becomes even more powerful than the urge to create.

Such a time is now.

America has been seized—there’s really no better word for it—by a small but powerful “woke” minority of politicians (almost all Democrats); senior military officers (promoted largely under Barack Obama); and media flunkies (who parrot their talking points and foment animosity through their selective, Marxist-prismed news coverage focused almost exclusively on race, sex, and class).

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/a-woke-minority-has-seized-america_3773306.html?utm_source=partner
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A ‘Woke’ Minority Has Seized America.. Michael Walsh
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 02:22:52 pm »
I was screaming about this 15 years ago, during the birth of "wokeness" when factions started trying to destroy symbols of southern heritage.   Now that this shit has snowballed, it will not end until the history of our country has been totally  re-written.  The legacy our our founding fathers is in dire danger.

And yes, I warned about it back then. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Re: A ‘Woke’ Minority Has Seized America.. Michael Walsh
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 03:41:53 pm »
Biden is continuing the job that Obama started of wrecking the country as fast as they possibly can.