Author Topic: How the Obama Crew Makes Things Worse  (Read 94 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How the Obama Crew Makes Things Worse
« on: April 13, 2021, 01:32:42 pm »
April 13, 2021
How the Obama Crew Makes Things Worse
By Christopher Chantrill

The question confronting us Neanderthals during the present leftward lurch is: who exactly is the man behind the curtain pulling the levers of the Biden operation? Sundance thinks it’s the Obama crew:

Barack Obama and his ideologues (who took over the DNC) are now completely in control over the leftist policy execution...

Today, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, the former spokesperson for Obama’s State Department, essentially admitted that Obama’s network was in charge, and Biden receives his instructions from the crew.

In a way, I’m encouraged, because I don’t think the Obama crew is that smart. I think that if President Obama, the First Black President, had granted America absolution from the sin of slavery in 2009, he would have been nominated for bipartisan political sainthood and the Democrats would have owned the future. But he didn’t: instead he doubled down on his race card bet and lost the House in 2010 and the Senate in 2014. He could have invented a new politics -- joining the lower class of all races and the middle class against the eeevil white gentry class and eeevil Brahmin tech. But he didn’t.

So now here we are in 2021 and the Obama crew are justifying gun control and anti-racism as “public health” measures. And everything else is “infrastructure.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/how_the_obama_crew_makes_things_worse.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: How the Obama Crew Makes Things Worse
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 01:47:43 pm »
Obama is a muslim terrorist.

Clinton was the first black president, the NAA(L)CP said so.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.