Author Topic: CEOs’ Surrender To The Mobocrats On The Left Will End Poorly  (Read 65 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CEOs’ Surrender To The Mobocrats On The Left Will End Poorly
I & I Editorial Board
April 13, 2021

I&I Editorial

The story of more than 100 CEOs meeting to attack the voting laws the left is screeching over is discouraging. The healthy separation between civil society and politics has grown dangerously thin, and these “leaders” are threatening to punch right through the tattered fabric.

Sunday afternoon the Wall Street Journal reported that senior executives had “gathered on Zoom this weekend to plot what several said big businesses should do next about new voting laws under way in Texas and other states.” A pair of Kenneths, Chenault, former American Express CEO, and Frazier, CEO of Merck, “urged the leaders to collectively call for greater voting access, according to several people who attended.” These men “cautioned businesses against dropping the issue and asked CEOs to sign a statement opposing what they view as discriminatory legislation on voting.”

This being America, they have every right to gather, to express their opinions, to sign whatever statement they wish to support. And we have every right to point out how they’re falling, perhaps even willfully, for a gross mischaracterization of the new Georgia voting law and other similar legislation that is likely to follow.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/13/americans-keep-surrendering-to-the-mobocrats-on-the-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34