Author Topic: Nolte: Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want  (Read 344 times)

Offline mountaineer

Nolte: Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want
John Nolte
12 Apr 2021

If I had to boil down the political wisdom I’ve learned over four decades of observing, studying, writing, and debating, it would be this:
Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

What’s more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems.

According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime crisis. ... Full article at Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

My one opinion here is I am not tolerant of idiots who attempt to impose their own set of views on me.

And I really do not care who they are
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online goatprairie

Living in a nice, clean, safe area away from the problems and strife of the big cities? Don't worry.....Sniffer Joe has plans for you. The Biden admin wants to place millions of inner city residents i.e. hood rats into your nice, clean, safe neighborhoods to spread diversity.
Why should you live the nice life when millions of people aren't experiencing what you're experiencing? To liberals that's not fair.
 It's beside the point that the people living in those nasty neighborhoods created those nasty neighborhoods. They deserve to ruin your nice neighborhoods so you and your family can experience the wonders of diversity.

Offline mountaineer

The Biden admin wants to place millions of inner city residents i.e. hood rats into your nice, clean, safe neighborhoods to spread diversity.
I keep waiting for the gubmint to decide Mr. M and I have too large a house for just the two of us, and order us to take in some "disadvantaged" or even illegal immigrant folks.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online goatprairie

I keep waiting for the gubmint to decide Mr. M and I have too large a house for just the two of us, and order us to take in some "disadvantaged" or even illegal immigrant folks.  *****rollingeyes*****
Believe me, there are people in the Biden admin who are thinking about that possibility. After they take your guns away from you.

Offline mountaineer

Believe me, there are people in the Biden admin who are thinking about that possibility. After they take your guns away from you.
They'd have to take the guns, first. Only then might they feel comfortable (or safe) taking our property.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope the author realizes that the term "racially tolerant" has been drastically altered the past few years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Biden admin wants to place millions of inner city residents i.e. hood rats into your nice, clean, safe neighborhoods to spread diversity.

This is that Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing crap that Obama started right before he left office.  And if you've read anything about this...there's nothing affirmative or fair about it.

It's all about punishing people for moving out of the s-hole big Liberal run cities and seeking out safe lees expensive places to live.  Barry...and now Biden want to bring the Projects to a small town or suburb near you.

Liberals despise what they call "white flight" and think they've hit upon a way to punish people who live in a small town like I do.

Trump was right to cancel this right after he got into office.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

This is that Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing crap that Obama started right before he left office.  And if you've read anything about this...there's nothing affirmative or fair about it.

It's all about punishing people for moving out of the s-hole big Liberal run cities and seeking out safe lees expensive places to live.  Barry...and now Biden want to bring the Projects to a small town or suburb near you.

Liberals despise what they call "white flight" and think they've hit upon a way to punish people who live in a small town like I do.

It was all about moving surplus Rodent voters (parasites) out of the hood to dilute the votes of decent Americans who, naturally, aren't stupid enough to vote in Rodent overlords.   

It's always about gaming votes, to the Rodents.

That's how they steal elections.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online goatprairie

People have been leaving big cities for many decades going back to right after WWII. People weren't leaving because of racial issues. That didn't happen for about 20 years on a major basis.
Suburbs were created because even in big cities that were mostly white people wanted to get away from the noise, the crowding, and the general feeling of being hemmed in. Big yards and their own house compared to crowded apartments was mighty attractive to many people.
It's only after the '60s race riots that many whites started leaving big cities to avoid the crime that came with large black populations. Detroit is the arch example. In the '50s Detroit had a population of about a million and one half the great majority white. At the time of the '67 riots it was still two thirds white. Now it's only 15%. I would guess those people are too old to leave or have no other options.
But people have desired leaving the big city behind for more than one hundred years. Now Dems want to bring big city problems to the suburbs. Nasty things might happen if they can get away with it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
People have been leaving big cities for many decades going back to right after WWII. People weren't leaving because of racial issues. That didn't happen for about 20 years on a major basis.
Suburbs were created because even in big cities that were mostly white people wanted to get away from the noise, the crowding, and the general feeling of being hemmed in. Big yards and their own house compared to crowded apartments was mighty attractive to many people.
It's only after the '60s race riots that many whites started leaving big cities to avoid the crime that came with large black populations. Detroit is the arch example. In the '50s Detroit had a population of about a million and one half the great majority white. At the time of the '67 riots it was still two thirds white. Now it's only 15%. I would guess those people are too old to leave or have no other options.
But people have desired leaving the big city behind for more than one hundred years. Now Dems want to bring big city problems to the suburbs. Nasty things might happen if they can get away with it.

And also with Democrats today it's about top down control.  It's not "fair" that some people can move or have a nice house with some land and others can't.  So we (the Federal Government) must make everything equitable.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online goatprairie

And also with Democrats today it's about top down control.  It's not "fair" that some people can move or have a nice house with some land and others can't.  So we (the Federal Government) must make everything equitable.
"So we (the Federal Government) must make everything equitable."

IOW we know what's good for you. And even if you don't like it, we're going to do it. Remember in the '70s court ordered busing for racial integration that did nothing to lift black student's scores.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

IOW we know what's good for you. And even if you don't like it, we're going to do it. Remember in the '70s court ordered busing for racial integration that did nothing to lift black student's scores.

Exactly. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer wrote:
"They'd have to take the guns, first. Only then might they feel comfortable (or safe) taking our property."

Not to worry, comrade.
We plan on taking both, in due time.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is nothing in the Constitution that gives that authority to the feds and the states never had that intention when it created the federal government.

When will the GOP ever bring this up?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington