Author Topic: Nikki Haley says she won't run against Trump if he mounts presidential bid in 2024  (Read 614 times)

Offline libertybele

If I recall (and correct me if I'm wrong), but she didn't exactly support him in the end.  So, she's changed her tune?

Nikki Haley says she won't run against Trump if he mounts presidential bid in 2024

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said Monday that she would not run for the presidency in 2024 if former President Donald Trump mounts another campaign for the White House.

Haley served in the Trump administration as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations from 2017 to 2018. She is considered a potential contender for the GOP’s presidential nomination in 2024. When asked if she would support Trump if he runs again, Haley responded, "Yes."

"I would not run if President Trump ran and I would talk to him about it," Haley told the Associated Press. "That’s something that we will have a conversation about at some point, if that decision is something that has to be made. But yeah, I would, absolutely."...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-says-she-wont-run-against-trump-if-he-mounts-presidential-bid-in-2024
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Well there's a shocker.

Offline dfwgator

Translation: I know I won't even get 1% if I ran.

Offline LegalAmerican

888high58888

Offline Killer Clouds

Haley is a RINO. She won't get 1% even if Trump doesn't run.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Haley is a RINO. She won't get 1% even if Trump doesn't run.

:bingo:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

I think it's pretty clear that if Trump doesn't run in 2024,  he will choose who will run in 2024, and odds are that will be DeSantis.

I think the others see the writing on the wall that it will be futile to run, if they won't get Trump's endorsement.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who cares what Nickey Haley says at this point?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not I.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bilo

The time of the establishment sell out Pubs is coming to an end.

The America First base is just not going to show up at the polls to vote for the "lesser of two evils".

Haley thought Trump was dead after Jan 6th and dumped all over him. It will not be forgotten.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Exactly...  Her biggest claim to fame will be that she made "woke" fashionable for the GOP RINO crowd.

I will never forgive this bitch for her assault on southern heritage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
She should run.   It would be fun.

I'd like to see if she could get more votes than Jeb!.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline berdie

In political time...2024 is an eon. Things change

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Nikki Haley says she won't run against Trump if he mounts presidential bid in 2024"

It doesn't matter what you do, Nikki.
You're not going to be the nominee in 2024.
Probably not ever.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The only way Haley sees the inside of the Oval Office is with an invitation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The only way Haley sees the inside of the Oval Office is with an invitation.

Pretty much.  She committed the deadly sin of reading the tea leaves incorrectly, on more than one occasion.  Nice legs are not enough, though she thought they were.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

She should run.   It would be fun.

I'd like to see if she could get more votes than Jeb!.

Watching Jeb! squirm at the debates was painful.  I don't care to watch the GOPe make complete idiots of themselves.

I think Haley realizes that her aspirations for the presidency have disappeared and is hoping that Trump will pick her has a running mate should he decide to run. She kicked the one man who truly gave her quite a prestigious position; she stepped down, then kicked him aside. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Correct me if I'm wrong but since she sold out her state on it's history, then Cruz in the primary, then Trump, she couldn't beat the guy whose daddy was a mailman.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dancer

Watching Jeb! squirm at the debates was painful.  I don't care to watch the GOPe make complete idiots of themselves.

I think Haley realizes that her aspirations for the presidency have disappeared and is hoping that Trump will pick her has a running mate should he decide to run. She kicked the one man who truly gave her quite a prestigious position; she stepped down, then kicked him aside.
She's delusional.  She craps all over Trump and still thinks she's a player.  Go home, Dimrata.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She's delusional.  She craps all over Trump and still thinks she's a player.  Go home, Dimrata.

Her demise in my eyes had nothing to do with Trump.  Several years ago, she was one of the first in the GOP preaching and practicing yanking down confederate flags and memorials.  She was dead to me forever, at that moment.  Rot in Hell Niki
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.