Author Topic: CA Teacher to Zoom Class: ‘Sick to My Stomach’ over Parents Telling Teachers ‘How to Do Their Job’  (Read 465 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CA Teacher to Zoom Class: ‘Sick to My Stomach’ over Parents Telling Teachers ‘How to Do Their Job’

Alana Mastrangelo 12 Apr 2021

A California high school teacher was caught on a Zoom video telling students to “dare” their parents “to come at” her in response to parents’ collective push to end remote learning and have their children return to in-person classes full time. The teacher added, “I am so sick to my stomach of parents trying to tell educators how to do their job.”

San Marcos High School teacher Alissa Piro can be heard on video raising her voice in a virtual Zoom class in what appears to be a reaction to an ongoing lawsuit launched by parents seeking eased coronavirus-related restrictions and an accelerated return to in-person classrooms, according to a report by Fox News.

“If your parent wants to talk to me about their profession, and their opinion on their profession, I would love to hear that. I know very little about anything else in the world, other than education,” Piro can be heard saying to her students on video.

“However, if your parent wants to come talk to me about how I’m not doing a good enough job in distance learning, based on what you need as an individual, just dare them to come at me,” the teacher continued.

“Because I am so sick to my stomach of parents trying to tell educators how to do their job,” Piro added.

The video was reportedly filmed by a family member of one of Piro’s students attending the Zoom meeting, and was later shared to a private Facebook group advocating for the reopening of schools in the district.

Reopen California Schools, a group aimed at reopening schools, also posted the video to Twitter.

Watch Below:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/04/12/ca-teacher-to-zoom-class-sick-to-my-stomach-over-parents-telling-teachers-how-to-do-their-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

CA teachers in general turn my stomach. This azzhole seems to have forgotten one important element in the equation - her students belong to us.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 07:13:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
CA teachers in general turn my stomach. This azzhole seems to have forgotten one important element in the equation - her students belong to us.

It's worse than that.  Not only do *parents* have the unlimited right to "come at" educators to assess their effectiveness, *all taxpayers* have that right for public education as well. 
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

It's worse than that.  Not only do *parents* have the unlimited right to "come at" educators to assess their effectiveness, *all taxpayers* have that right for public education as well.
It is an indication of how the public sector views the population they're suppose to serve. And it extends way beyond the educational establishment.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Teachers have no ground in teaching "social issues" that involve subjects like Black this or that... The three R and leave it at that. No LBGT, no BLM, no Sex Education, no Marxism, no political discussions where the kids can't question the teacher's opinion without failing the class.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

“Because I am so sick to my stomach of parents trying to tell educators how to do their job,” Piro added.

Parents are telling "educators" to do their damn job, not "how" to do it. Because teachers aren't doing their jobs, whether they are obedient union ****sheep**** or don't want retaliation from the CTA.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

California ranks 50th in education among the 50 States.  When will Californians get sick to their stomachs with that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I can't imagine subjecting a child to public schools.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org