Author Topic: Dem Rep. Kildee: I Sought Treatment for PTSD After Jan. 6 Riot...[OMG]  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Kildee: I Sought Treatment for PTSD After Jan. 6 Riot

Pam Key 12 Apr 2021

Representative Dan Kildee (D-MI) said in a joint interview with his psychiatrist that aired Monday on MSNBC’s “Hallie Jackson Reports” that after the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot, he had to seek treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

Kildee said, “I went home. I thought I was fine. It was after I got home, and I started looking at some of the video from the event. I thought it was a few dozen people. It was hundreds and hundreds of people, violent people. That triggered an emotional and physical reaction. I had a lot of tension in my chest. My breathing was difficult. I became really irritable.”

Dr. Jim Gordon said, “I’ve worked in war zones and post-war, post-disaster situations, after-school shootings and with war-traumatized vets. And what Dan was experiencing as he talked about it is what people experience. All of the symptoms that he just described to you these are all fight or flight that is being prolonged.”

Kildee said, “I just had a heightened state of awareness.”

Gordon said, “Hypervigilance is what they call it technically.”

Jackson asked, “Does it feel at all strange to sit alongside your therapist as a member of Congress talking about mental health challenges?”

Kildee said, “Yeah, this is not something I anticipated, but I’m just really grateful that we connected and that I was able to get help when I needed it the most.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/12/dem-rep-kildee-i-sought-treatment-for-ptsd-after-jan-6-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wuss!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wuss!

Someone send him a case of Vagisil. Empowering women like Dan to be more open about intimate care since 1973. Without apology. Without stigma. Without shame.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I blame soy milk.

Offline PeteS in CA

He bleached the brown from his drawers?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

Pansy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 00drama
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

RIP Gunny!