Author Topic: Why Biden Is Breaking America  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Biden Is Breaking America
« on: April 12, 2021, 01:56:23 pm »
Why Biden Is Breaking America
By Nick Arama | Apr 11, 2021 6:00 PM ET

ow long has it been since January 20?

A bit under three months. Frankly, it feels like a lifetime, when it comes to all the things that Joe Biden has been able to screw up in such a short period of time.

The NY Post’s Michael Goodwin listed some of the lowlights in a great piece Saturday. If it ain’t broke… no worries, Joe Biden will break it for you.

Biden created a crisis at the border after President Donald Trump had fixed it through almost sheer force of will, despite Democrats trying to check him at every turn. Trump’s ability to make a deal with Mexico to essentially become the wall, in addition to building more wall on our border, was astounding. But Biden deliberately undid that achievement, creating a humanitarian and public safety crisis, Goodwin observes, because he stopped the wall, did away with the ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy and said no unaccompanied minor would be blocked from entry.

A 10-year-old Nicaraguan boy, crying and cold, was found wandering alone near the border in Texas, abandoned by human-trafficking “coyotes.” A video captured heartless fiends dropping two toddler girls off 14-foot fences into the US, where border guards rescued them.

Forbes reports that officials caught 172,000 migrants at the border last month, a 71 percent increase from February. Reports say as many as 1,000 others escape capture and enter illegally every day.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/11/why-biden-is-breaking-america-n359066
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Why Biden Is Breaking America
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 12:06:06 am »
i know what to do with the 10 year old crying Nicaraguan boy.

Send him back to Nicaragua.

If not that, send him to the Nicaraguan embassy, and every other poor little Nicaraguan children we've collected, and tell the ambassador "no more DC parties for you until those kids you're baby sitting are sent home and taken care of".
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 12:16:59 am »
i know what to do with the 10 year old crying Nicaraguan boy.

Send him back to Nicaragua.

If not that, send him to the Nicaraguan embassy, and every other poor little Nicaraguan children we've collected, and tell the ambassador "no more DC parties for you until those kids you're baby sitting are sent home and taken care of".

Parents sell their kids or some are kidnapped by coyotes.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 12:32:39 am »
Parents sell their kids or some are kidnapped by coyotes.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a local problem that should not involve the taxpayers of the United States.

And, in fact, if the US government made it perfectly clear that children (and all other illegal aliens) will returned to their country of origin without delay, there would be no market for shipping spawn north.

They can't claim asylum if they walked here from countries south of Mexico.   They're supposed to claim asylum in the first country they come to.   Which would be Mexico if not some other s-hole country down there.   Only Mexicans can claim asylum in the US from events in Mexico.

Not that the quote pulled in the OP explains why Biden is breaking America.

But then again, the reason is obvious.  The Rodents need voters, the corrupt treasonous business owners need cheap easily exploitable labor.

That's why.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:15 pm »
Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
·
15h
Every time you buy groceries, fill gas, watch interminable violence in the streets on TV, hundreds of thousands surging through open borders and you being called racist for something you didn't do, remember some people willing chose this just because they didn't like mean tweets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 01:46:24 pm »
Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
·
15h
Every time you buy groceries, fill gas, watch interminable violence in the streets on TV, hundreds of thousands surging through open borders and you being called racist for something you didn't do, remember some people willing chose this just because they didn't like mean tweets.

Oh.

I thought it was because they're stupid.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 01:55:38 pm »
Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
·
15h
I wanna ask my sister if she's still happy with her vote against the obnoxious orange man, but I know she has not yet made the connection between her vote, the condition of the border and the price of gas.