Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Blasts Twitter Censorship of BLM Co-Founder Buying $1.4 Million Home  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley Blasts Twitter Censorship of BLM Co-Founder Buying $1.4 Million Home
By Nick Arama | Apr 12, 2021 12:30 AM ET

So we’ve been bringing you the multi-layered saga of BLM co-founder Patrisse Kahn-Cullors and her buying of four different homes and looking, perhaps, to get another one in the Bahamas.

Here was the NY Post’s visual take on it all.

Now, one would think that all that is fair game. She’s a public figure, open to comment, praise and criticism just like any other public figure.

Or so we would think. But apparently, someone over at Twitter didn’t think so.

George Washington law professor Jonathan Turley raised the alarm that Jason Whitlock apparently was censored by Twitter for tweeting about Cullors buying her $1.4 million Topanga Canyon mini-compound.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/12/jonathan-turley-blasts-twitter-censorship-of-blm-co-founder-buying-1-4-million-home-n359255
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Why anyone continue to occupy Twitter is  beyond me

But it also shows you the danger of some politicians and even media figures demanding government oversight of information 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy