Author Topic: Rand Paul Calls For GOP To Oust Two Senators For Lying To Republican Voters  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul Calls For GOP To Oust Two Senators For Lying To Republican Voters

by Martin Walsh

Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul is sounding the alarm on two Republican senators who are, as he claims, “lying” to conservative voters.

While delivering remarks at the Save America Summit in Florida, Paul called for GOP Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins to be “ousted” because they are a “problem” for the party.

“This is our problem,” Paul started.

“Seven Republicans voted to keep Obamacare. You remember John McCain doing it,” he said. “But here’s the thing: this is our problem.”

He continued: “We know the Democrats want to have socialized medicine and nationalized health care. But Republicans say they’re for it, we got to keep them honest. And you got to send home the ones that lie to you.”

Collins won re-election in 2020 and will not face voters again until 2026.

Murkowski, however, is up for re-election in 2022 and already has a formidable Republican primary challenge.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/rand-paul-calls-for-gop-to-oust-two-senators-for-lying-to-republican-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Unlikely that Susan Collins is going anywhere. But Murkowski could
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some of the best throat slashers are quite charming, and denial fools are their greatest allies/victims.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions