Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Protests erupt after Black man killed by police in Minnesota  (Read 5178 times)

Offline libertybele

The guy who shot unarmed Ashley Babbitt, intentionally, got an award.

:thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am merging this with the Live thread.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Not just any old shot, but a head shot.  He went for the kill.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Not just any old shot, but a head shot.  He went for the kill.
I cannot imagine pulling that trigger under those conditions. The man who did is a psycho and shouldn't be allowed a gun.

Instead he gets to keep the gun with his shiny congressional gold medal.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daunte Wright: Doting dad, ballplayer, slain by Brooklyn Center police
https://www.foxla.com/news/daunte-wright-doting-dad-ballplayer-slain-by-brooklyn-center-police
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
https://www.foxla.com/news/daunte-wright-doting-dad-ballplayer-slain-by-brooklyn-center-police

Daunte Wright...teenage unwed father...violent criminal shot while resisting arrest.

There...fixed that for Fox LA.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

LIVE UPDATES: Ex-Minnesota police officer Kim Potter released from jail after posting $100K bond

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-updates-minnesota-city-police-chief-and-officer-who-shot-daunte-wright-resign
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright released on $100K bail
By Lexi Lonas - 04/14/21 08:24 PM EDT

The former Brooklyn Center, Minn., police officer who shot Daunte Wright has been released from jail after posting a bond.

Kim Potter is charged with second-degree manslaughter in Wright's death. She was arrested Wednesday morning and was being held at the Hennepin County Jail on a bail of $100,000.

The former Brooklyn Center police officer will appear in court on Thursday. She faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine of up to $20,000 if convicted.

Potter was attempting to arrest Wright on an outstanding warrant when he tried getting back into his car, police said. Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said Potter mistakenly pulled her gun instead of a Taser and shot Wright.

Gannon and Potter have both resigned.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/548346-officer-involved-in-police-shooting-of-daunte-wright-released
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Klaus Barbie - husband, devoted father, wine connoisseur, and three time ballroom dancing champion.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:41:29 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Black cop. It was an execution. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright released on $100K bail
By Lexi Lonas - 04/14/21 08:24 PM EDT

The former Brooklyn Center, Minn., police officer who shot Daunte Wright has been released from jail after posting a bond.

Kim Potter is charged with second-degree manslaughter in Wright's death. She was arrested Wednesday morning and was being held at the Hennepin County Jail on a bail of $100,000.

The former Brooklyn Center police officer will appear in court on Thursday. She faces up to 10 years in jail and a fine of up to $20,000 if convicted.

Potter was attempting to arrest Wright on an outstanding warrant when he tried getting back into his car, police said. Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said Potter mistakenly pulled her gun instead of a Taser and shot Wright.

Gannon and Potter have both resigned.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/548346-officer-involved-in-police-shooting-of-daunte-wright-released

She is a hero.  Backwards.
 Wright had a warrant out for his arrest on a ROBBERY WITH GUN ASSAULT. 
Then he tired to flee,  in the process, would have killed, maimed many people, bystanders, police,  in his 'get a way', using his car as a weapon.  POTTER SAVED MANY LIVES....that day and is a HERO.  She needs an award not being prosecuted.
Talk about a backwards world.

Offline LMAO

She is a hero.  Backwards.
 Wright had a warrant out for his arrest on a ROBBERY WITH GUN ASSAULT. 
Then he tired to flee,  in the process, would have killed, maimed many people, bystanders, police,  in his 'get a way', using his car as a weapon.  POTTER SAVED MANY LIVES....that day and is a HERO.  She needs an award not being prosecuted.
Talk about a backwards world.

So it sounds to me like you don’t mind a country where the cops decide they’re the judge, jury, and executioner’s

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

Life for most people is an IQ contest. Wright and Floyd flunked the IQ test, and they paid with their lives. It's cold, but they won't be missed. They contributed nothing to society except problems. Why can't black people acknowledge the useless members of their community?
For the exact same reason that the Dimmies Circles the wagons and protect their own when one gets caught with their hands in the cookie jar or pants down: Admitting that your side made a mistake or is outright wrong takes moral courage.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop,  allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoint

Daunte Wright had an outstanding warrant linked to a prior arrest when he was fatally shot by a Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, police officer.

Court documents show Wright was facing an attempted robbery charge over an incident where he allegedly choked a woman and held her at gunpoint.

The New York Post published court records Tuesday showing that Wright and another man, Emajay Driver, were charged with first-degree attempted robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman.

The documents from Hennepin County claim Wright and Driver were at the victim's apartment and all three were leaving when Wright "turned around and blocked the door preventing victim from leaving."

Wright then pulled a gun, pointed it at the woman, demanding she hand over the cash he saw her roommate give her for rent.

"Are you serious?" the victim asked, according to the probable cause statement.

Wright then allegedly replied, "Give me the f***ing money, I know you have it."

Wright then allegedly choked the victim twice during a struggle, and threatened to shoot her as he unsuccessfully tried to pull the cash from her bra — where she had placed the money for safekeeping....................

https://www.conservativereview.com/daunte-wright-faced-attempted-robbery-case-when-killed-by-cop-allegedly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint-2652565448.html
On BookFace some libtard is claiming the warrant was for distribution of a single joint to an undercover cop.  They claim he missed his court date.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

So it sounds to me like you don’t mind a country where the cops decide they’re the judge, jury, and executioner’s

Or a country where cops are selected to meet quotas.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Get the white people to the front!’ BLM orders use of human shields in 4th night of Minnesota riots
April 15, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Left-wing, anti-cop extremists rioted again Wednesday for the fourth night in a row in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, the city where accused armed robber Daunte Wright was shot fatally during a traffic stop over the weekend.

The bad behavior occurred despite the since-resigned officer involved in the shooting, Kim Potter, being arrested and charged with second-degree manslaughter earlier that evening for having accidentally opened fire on Wright after he’d begun to resist arrest.

Videos from the rioting uploaded by various journalists showed the agitators once again congregating outside the Brooklyn Center police station and proceeding to harass law enforcement by, among other things, hurling projectiles at them while using “white people” as human shields.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/15/get-the-white-people-to-the-front-blm-orders-use-of-human-shields-in-4th-night-of-minnesota-riots-1060248/
Support the USO

Offline goatprairie

Do you think Potter actually wanted to shoot that dirtbag? She made a mistake. She should have known better, but there it is. That is not the first time a leo made a mistake like that. It's happened a number of times before.
Given the thousands of interactions of cops with recalcitrant motorists daily, by the law of averages these things will happen.
How to decrease the chances of getting shot and killed by a cop? Do what they tell you to do, and don't resist arrest.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Do you think Potter actually wanted to shoot that dirtbag? She made a mistake. She should have known better, but there it is. That is not the first time a leo made a mistake like that. It's happened a number of times before.
Given the thousands of interactions of cops with recalcitrant motorists daily, by the law of averages these things will happen.
How to decrease the chances of getting shot and killed by a cop? Do what they tell you to do, and don't resist arrest.

Exactly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

I’m not disputing that she made a mistake and this kid bears most of the responsibility for his demise

I’m challenging the claim by one that she’s a hero who should get an award
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 03:50:30 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

I’m not disputing that she made a mistake and this kid bears most of the responsibility for his demise

I’m challenging the claim by one that she’s a hero who should get an award
She's not a hero, and even though he's a dirtbag, he doesn't deserve to have gotten shot by a cop who confused her firearm with a taser. We don't need cops who don't know that their firearm isn't a taser.
I look at it like someone who has smoked five packs a day of non-filtered cigarettes for fifty years and gets lung cancer. I'm sorry they got the cancer, but they should have never smoked at all or at least not five packs a day.
The kid was terminally stupid, and he paid for it with his life. If you stick your head in the lion's mouth enough times, don't be surprised if he eventually bites it off. Think of that idiot Treadwell who got himself and his girlfriend killed because he was a moron.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Or a country where cops are selected to meet quotas.

Citations or Diversity quota's?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

Think of that idiot Treadwell who got himself and his girlfriend killed because he was a moron.

Treadwell's life goal was to teach people how tame bears are, and he succeed.  Many will remember his life's dedication to his message.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Treadwell's life goal was to teach people how tame bears are, and he succeed.  Many will remember his life's dedication to his message.

And now he's bear poop, a definition of "tame" of which I was not previously aware....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

And now he's bear poop, a definition of "tame" of which I was not previously aware....

How tame is a bear?  Turns out not tame at all.  Lesson learned by many reading his story.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How tame is a bear?  Turns out not tame at all.  Lesson learned by many reading his story.

Perzackly!  That's what I thought you meant there! :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: