Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Protests erupt after Black man killed by police in Minnesota  (Read 5237 times)

Offline dfwgator

This is the end result of politicians deciding that police departments were too "Neanderthal".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
MLB just announced they have postponed tonight's game between the Red Sox and Twins because of the 'accidental' shooting of a black man by a Minneapolis police officer.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

Putting a muzzle on what I think of women police officers and tasers. Lets just say neither is positive.

IMO putting a person who lacks confidence in their ability to physically handle themselves in a struggle virtually guarantees they'll go to lethal force much faster than someone who does.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is the end result of politicians deciding that police departments were too "Neanderthal".

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

“There is no meaningful distinction between men and women.”

Video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1381101676581412867

12:27 AM · Apr 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

IMO putting a person who lacks confidence in their ability to physically handle themselves in a struggle virtually guarantees they'll go to lethal force much faster than someone who does.

That is very true. Lowering the physical standards so more women can get a LE job costs real lives. On both sides of the job.

I will say I'm not real tolerant of people who want to fight with LE and expect not much to happen. If I did what many of these perp idiots have done I'd be shot and killed too... Duh...

Offline dfwgator

That is very true. Lowering the physical standards so more women can get a LE job costs real lives. On both sides of the job.

I will say I'm not real tolerant of people who want to fight with LE and expect not much to happen. If I did what many of these perp idiots have done I'd be shot and killed too... Duh...

It also discourages competent people from wanting to be cops in the first place, knowing they'll probably get passed over for promotion by a woman or person of color.

Offline LegalAmerican

It would have been useful if The Shill would've bothered giving more details on why this guy was shot, or at least implied whether or not it was justified.

Wright?  Outstanding warrant.  Resisting police.  Attempted to flee scene.  All on WRIGHT.  NOT POLICE.

Offline LegalAmerican

I do not support any women in military, only desk job.  Same with police women. (meter maid)  I do not want a woman as POTUS.

JUST BEING PRACTICAL. 

Offline LegalAmerican

My favorite guy. Will Johnson,  talks about BLM and some shootings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8_Ai4Zf52k

Offline goatprairie

Gee whiz, I sure am sorry this dirtbag got himself killed.  8888crybaby
How many times has this happened? Some black thug refuses to obey commands from the police, and gets shot to death for his efforts.
Whether the cop was right or wrong, nobody is going to miss Wright...I mean, nobody who is sane.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
MLB just announced they have postponed tonight's game between the Red Sox and Twins because of the 'accidental' shooting of a black man by a Minneapolis police officer.

I think MLB should move all Twins games out on MN due to systemic rassissim by all white folk and white cops.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Daunte Wright’s Family Hires George Floyd’s Legal Team After The Bodycam Footage Revealed That The Officer Draw Her Gun Instead Of Her Taser
https://www.rightjournalism.com/daunte-wrights-family-hires-george-floyds-legal-team-after-the-bodycam-footage-revealed-that-the-officer-draw-her-gun-instead-of-her-taser-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

I think MLB should move all Twins games out on MN due to systemic rassissim by all white folk and white cops.

8bs8 :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Offline LegalAmerican

BLM co-founder labeled a 'fraud' after buying luxury homes. 

Apr 12, 2021

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wjnyUQFiM

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Breaking911
@Breaking911

HAPPENING NOW: Widespread looting reported in near Minneapolis after deadly officer-involved shooting

Video:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1381464047321767941

12:27 AM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

A video of a cameraman describing what's happening just to the left of him, where the video could have been with his commentary.

How does this crap even happen?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Makes a Dangerous Call in Response to the Daunte Wright Shooting

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/12/joe-biden-makes-a-dangerous-call-in-response-to-the-daunte-wright-shooting-n359740
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Gee whiz, I sure am sorry this dirtbag got himself killed.  8888crybaby
How many times has this happened? Some black thug refuses to obey commands from the police, and gets shot to death for his efforts.
Whether the cop was right or wrong, nobody is going to miss Wright...I mean, nobody who is sane.

Is it some kind of gang thing or cultural thing that they either run from the police or fight them?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

To every cop on the street: Get out now.  You're frazzled and unsupported.  Get out with your life and your freedom while there's still time.  And count yourself lucky.

Many are doing just that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe Biden Makes a Dangerous Call in Response to the Daunte Wright Shooting

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">#BREAKING: Biden calls for peaceful protests after police shooting of Daunte Wright https://t.co/VLuZwqpQc7 pic.twitter.com/vqcrJYv1GY</p>— The Hill (@thehill) April 12, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/12/joe-biden-makes-a-dangerous-call-in-response-to-the-daunte-wright-shooting-n359740

Dementia Joe always wears a black mask.  In my world that is a bad man.  Joe is a Criminal.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dementia Joe always wears a black mask.  In my world that is a bad man.  Joe is a Criminal.

We can call him Black Bart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Is it some kind of gang thing or cultural thing that they either run from the police or fight them?
In my life I've been stopped six times for traffic violations. Never one time did I think that gee whiz, I guess I'll argue with the cop and drive off before he can give me ticket.
Everytime it was "yes officer, no officer....whatever you say officer."
And guess what...I never got myself shot or arrested. And a few of the cops were nastier than they had to be. (btw, being white will not ameliorate an  irate cop.)
Moral of story: do what the cop says, and you won't get shot. How difficult to understand is that?

Offline dfwgator

I think MLB should just cancel the entire season out of solidarity.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think MLB should just cancel the entire season out of solidarity.

Without any pay.  Such idiots.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LegalAmerican

In my life I've been stopped six times for traffic violations. Never one time did I think that gee whiz, I guess I'll argue with the cop and drive off before he can give me ticket.
Everytime it was "yes officer, no officer....whatever you say officer."
And guess what...I never got myself shot or arrested. And a few of the cops were nastier than they had to be. (btw, being white will not ameliorate an  irate cop.)
Moral of story: do what the cop says, and you won't get shot. How difficult to understand is that?

:bingo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx12Rox91ww