Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Protests erupt after Black man killed by police in Minnesota  (Read 5235 times)

BassWrangler

Extremely well-tanned white supremacists are looting in Minneapolis as I type this. My favorite police live stream is covering it.

https://youtu.be/CzFQMwSlHQs
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 01:02:15 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline goatprairie

Another black man gets himself deceased by the police? Hey, time to riot, loot, burn, steal. What fun!
 I read the news from the TCs every day. BC is usually overrepresented in stories concerning violence and criminality.
I have a very woke stepdaughter whose family lives not too far from Brooklyn Center. Although she and her liberal husband have it well within their means to move to a safer place, she refuses to do so. I hope it doesn't turn out bad for them and my two grandkids.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 11:59:21 am by goatprairie »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protests erupt after Black man killed by police in Minnesota
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 04/12/21 07:25 AM EDT

Protests erupted in Minnesota overnight after an unarmed black man was shot and killed by a police officer during a traffic stop.

The Brooklyn Center officer shot the man after learning that he had an outstanding warrant and attempting to arrest him on Sunday afternoon, authorities said.

Relatives of Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old victim, said Wright drove for a short distance after he was shot, crashed his car and died at the scene, the Star Tribune reported. Officials believe cameras worn the officers and mounted on the dashboards of police vehicles at the scene captured the incident, the newspaper reported.

Photos and video taken late Sunday night showed hundreds of protesters gathered in Brooklyn Center, which is located just north of Minneapolis, where the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin, who is accused of murdering George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, continues this week.

Demonstrators in Brooklyn Center chanted Wright's name late Sunday and climbed on top of a police headquarters sign. Officers in riot gear used tear gas and flash bangs to break up the crowd, the newspaper reported.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/547629-protests-erupt-after-black-man-shot-by-police-in-minnesota
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minnesota on Edge: Brooklyn Center Riots After Traffic Stop Results in Daunte Wright’s Death

more
https://www.breitbart.com/news/man-shot-by-minnesota-officer-in-traffic-stop-crashes-dies/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protests amass and National Guard deployed after police shooting of black man at traffic stop near Minneapolis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/protests-amass-national-guard-deployed-after-police-shooting#
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

It would have been useful if The Shill would've bothered giving more details on why this guy was shot, or at least implied whether or not it was justified.

Offline Idiot

Just hand over 20 mil to the family and it will stop.  On to the next one...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minneapolis Explodes in Rioting and Looting After Officer Shoots Black Man Escaping in Car
https://trendingpolitics.com/minneapolis-explodes-in-rioting-and-looting-after-officer-shoots-black-man-escaping-in-car-knab/
Support the USO

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
It would have been useful if The Shill would've bothered giving more details on why this guy was shot, or at least implied whether or not it was justified.

Mere facts are irrelevant.  All that matters is "the narrative."
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

Just hand over 20 mil to the family and it will stop.  On to the next one...
Hey, don't let it go to waste, I love it but I hate the taste

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man Threatens Police With Concrete Block During Minneapolis Rioting, Video Captures the Response

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/12/video-shows-man-hit-with-projectile-as-rioting-continues-in-minneapolis-n359312
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Not much of a description.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/protests-amass-national-guard-deployed-after-police-shooting#
As authorities tried to take him into custody, Wright got back in the vehicle. One officer shot him, who was not identified in the statement. The car drove several blocks before striking another vehicle. Wright was pronounced dead at the scene.

Offline skeeter

Not much of a description.

The really useful thing about BLM is the more they scream, the more aggressive an attitude many black folks will have towards police, the more often they'll get shot. And the cycle accelerates.

Online LMAO

More details I’m sure will come out in the days ahead but this is what happens when you  destroy the family unit of people. All critical thinking and objectivity is thrown out the window and replace with visceral emotionalism and tribalism

Plus with the Chauvin case falling apart on them  and they start to believe that they should just riot and threaten to get convictions or get cops fired 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Minneapolis is finished. It’s sad to see. We’re going to see more and more American cities collapse and become basically no go zones

This seems to be a problem only with American inner-city blacks.  This is the end game of the Great Society
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

He was wanted on a warrant. He resisted arrest and got back in the vehicle and tried to speed off. He was shot & drove a distance before crashing into others. His FB is filled w/him flashing gang signs, using drugs and showing off cash.

ETA: I'm hearing now that he was also in possession of a firearm.  Gee if the state only had a law that anyone under 21 couldn't own a pistol.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:57:00 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
So just possessing a firearm,but not wielding a firearm, gives the police the right to shoot someone?

I used to be bad about putting off paying traffic tickets. I felt having outstanding warrants made me a better driver. I would pay them when I had to renew my driver's license. I never did get pulled over though for having outstanding warrants.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

He was wanted on a warrant. He resisted arrest and got back in the vehicle and tried to speed off. He was shot & drove a distance before crashing into others. His FB is filled w/him flashing gang signs, using drugs and showing off cash.

ETA: I'm hearing now that he was also in possession of a firearm.  Gee if the state only had a law that anyone under 21 couldn't own a pistol.
Possession of a firearm makes it problematic, and police are known to shoot drivers if they somehow feel threatened by the person behind the wheel. Dont necessarily agree with that policy, need more details here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSM will never show you this… Video of Daunte Wright waving around his gun…

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/msm-will-never-show-you-this-video-of-daunte-wright-waving-around-his-gun/
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
One day in the not so distant future, the police will punch in a tag #.  It will identify if the owner is a firearm owner and the police will respond accordingly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
One day in the not so distant future, the police will punch in a tag #.  It will identify if the owner is a firearm owner and the police will respond accordingly.

In Kentucky our CCDW is tied to our car tag and DL so the officers already know those facts when they pull us over.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Possession of a firearm makes it problematic, and police are known to shoot drivers if they somehow feel threatened by the person behind the wheel. Dont necessarily agree with that policy, need more details here.

Just guessing here...but I'm betting that when he tried to flee after resisting arrest...there was an officer in front of the car trying to get him to stop.  That would give the cops PC to open fire.

But we won't truly know until body cam footage is released.

Offline skeeter

Just guessing here...but I'm betting that when he tried to flee after resisting arrest...there was an officer in front of the car trying to get him to stop.  That would give the cops PC to open fire.

I'll bet thats whats happened.

Offline dfwgator

Another one who should have listened to Chris Rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx12Rox91ww