Author Topic: The Group Threatening Arizona Auditors Is Connected to Obama, Soros, China and Biden’s DOJ  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Joe Hoft 4/7/2021

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: ‘Protect Democracy Project’ – The Group Threatening Arizona Auditors Is Connected to Obama, Soros, China and Biden’s DOJ

The corruption from the Obama years is not over.  It’s just beginning.  The so-called “Non-For-Profit” group, the Protect Democracy Project, is now involving itself in the Arizona Senate’s audit of Maricopa County.  They are connected to Obama, Soros, China, and Biden’s DOJ, and are fighting to prevent an accurate count of the valid votes in the county.

Yesterday we reported that some legal firms joined the Not-For-Profit Protect Democracy Project in threatening the auditors selected in Arizona by the Senate to audit the 2020 Election results of Maricopa County.

BREAKING: Law Firms Now Threatening to Sue the Auditors Selected by the Arizona Senate Who Just Want to Determine the Accuracy of the Election Results in Maricopa County

The circus never ends in Arizona as now law firms are threatening suits against the auditors selected by the Arizona Senate to audit the questionable results in Maricopa County from the 2020 Election. There really must be some bad stuff lingering in the results of the 2020 Election in Maricopa County because the Democrats and … Continue reading

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/breaking-exclusive-protect-democracy-project-group-threatening-arizona-auditors-connected-obama-soros-china-bidens-doj/

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
The audit has been in progress for a while.

While I have deep questions concerning the way this is being done, I can't argue that it hasn't been forced in this direction by the lying left.

Any lawsuites yet ?

Offline skeeter

While I have deep questions concerning the way this is being done, I can't argue that it hasn't been forced in this direction by the lying left.

Any lawsuites yet ?
Maybe you can direct your questions to @Cyber Liberty, who seems to be more familiar than most with the way the audit is being conducted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Any lawsuites yet ?

There has been a continuous stream of lawsuits since the election. The Audit itself is the result of some of them.  The Democrats in AZ gave up when a Judge decided if they want an injunction they would have to pay a $1 Million bond.  Meanwhile, the Rats with more money than brains are keeping their suits going.

The DOJ is threatening to intervene, but I don't know if that will work because they already lost four lawsuits in Federal Courts.

In the end, will it matter?  People will simply choose to believe what they already did.  If the Audit shows Trump really won in AZ, the Press will still call the claims of fraud "unfounded," just as they have all along, without skipping a beat.  Those who still believe the Press will nod in agreement and look like fools.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
There has been a continuous stream of lawsuits since the election. The Audit itself is the result of some of them.  The Democrats in AZ gave up when a Judge decided if they want an injunction they would have to pay a $1 Million bond.  Meanwhile, the Rats with more money than brains are keeping their suits going.

The DOJ is threatening to intervene, but I don't know if that will work because they already lost four lawsuits in Federal Courts.

In the end, will it matter?  People will simply choose to believe what they already did.  If the Audit shows Trump really won in AZ, the Press will still call the claims of fraud "unfounded," just as they have all along, without skipping a beat.  Those who still believe the Press will nod in agreement and look like fools.

The press is step 2.

The first step is putting together a solid well documented plan that something was wrong and Trump won.

Of course, there will be all the bull**** from the left and the press.

The GOP should not respond, but should just steadily grind out what needs to happen in response.

No public pissing matches. 

Let the facts stand as presented.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The press is step 2.

The first step is putting together a solid well documented plan that something was wrong and Trump won.

Of course, there will be all the bull**** from the left and the press.

The GOP should not respond, but should just steadily grind out what needs to happen in response.

No public pissing matches. 

Let the facts stand as presented.

:amen:

And I'd add this will take patience and a willingness to understand the limitations of what is possible.  Shortbus Joe and Heels-up will not be turned out of office, and Donald Trump will not be installed to replace them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
:amen:

And I'd add this will take patience and a willingness to understand the limitations of what is possible.  Shortbus Joe and Heels-up will not be turned out of office, and Donald Trump will not be installed to replace them.

The great outfall will be that we should have all we need to avoid any kind of election integrity concerns in the future.