Author Topic: Fourth stimulus check: Lawmakers press Biden to say yes to more payments  (Read 301 times)

Online libertybele

The pandemic will never end as long as it can continue to be an excuse for the left to control and destroy us.

Fourth stimulus check: Lawmakers press Biden to say yes to more payments           

While millions of Americans are still waiting for their third stimulus check — or an extra "top-up" payment — some lawmakers and advocates are pushing for a fourth direct payment. And maybe more.

More than 75 members of Congress say that until the pandemic is over, there should be regular stimulus checks. President Joe Biden is being urged to wrap them into the $2.3 trillion infrastructure spending plan he's now promoting.......

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-likely-fourth-stimulus-check-120000786.html

Just a fourth stimulus check could lift more than 7 million people out of poverty, according to an analysis from the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

And the average American won’t have any clue why they’re paying more at the grocery store, gas pump, lumberyard,
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rats have been talking about doing this...in fact several want to give monthly checks to everyone....

This is just unbelievable...Not sure they even have enough votes now in the House..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34