Author Topic: “A Demented Pervert – Who Can’t Tie His Own Shoelaces or Know Where He Is” – Sidney Powell Goes Off  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“A Demented Pervert – Who Can’t Tie His Own Shoelaces or Know Where He Is” – Sidney Powell Goes Off on Imposter President Joe Biden (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 10, 2021 at 8:49pm

Attorney Sidney Powell joined radio host Rose Tennent to discuss her ongoing efforts to expose the fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

During the interview, Sidney Powell predicted that Maricopa County’s upcoming audit will reveal over 100,000 fraudulent ballots in Arizona.

Maybe that explains why Democrats sent their top Attorney Mark Elias to stop the audit before the fraud is revealed.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/demented-pervert-cant-tie-shoelaces-know-sidney-powell-goes-off-imposter-president-joe-biden-video/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 06:59:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As her lawyers insist:
no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.

It's time for Ms. Powell to go away, and for those on the right to stop taking her seriously.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

Love it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... den-video/

“A Demented Pervert – Who Can’t Tie His Own Shoelaces or Know Where He Is”

http://rumble.com/vfgpsv-rose-tennent- ... rview.html

Rumble — Sidney recently did an interview with Rose Tennent and like the interview she did with Dinesh, it is shockingly good.
In this interview she outlined the how if the Rule of Law had been followed, Donald Trump would be the President at this moment.
“He was re-elected and should be president right now.”
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:20:22 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline skeeter

Love it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... den-video/

http://rumble.com/vfgpsv-rose-tennent- ... rview.html

Ridicule is a powerful weapon. I'm happy to hear Powell let fly.

The left uses ridicule as a tactic all of the time, so should we - but there is no reason for us to lie as does the left.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:28:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

The left uses ridicule as a tactic all of the time, so should we - but there is no reason for us to lie as does the left.

Isn't she the one who supposedly lied about election fraud?

In my books, what she says now is irrelevant and worthless.  She dug her own grave by giving up her integrity.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

The really said part is....IT IS THE TRUTH.   :patriot: :seeya:

Offline LegalAmerican

In my books, what she says now is irrelevant and worthless.  She dug her own grave by giving up her integrity.

WRONG.  Media lied about what she said.  You believe media?  SHE DID NOT LIE.   Why do you believe media?  You are for liberty?  I don't see it. Same as they lied about POTUS TRUMP, daily 24/7.  By now,  you should KNOW,  about lying media.   22222frying pan  9999hair out0000

P.S. It shows you do zero research and believe every lie, put into print by LYING, LEFT MEDIA.  Of course they want to make her seem un-credible. duh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
There's a really good article right here that carefully details out the legal case and the leftist spin.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... rt-claims/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 08:59:27 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Hoodat

That is akin to saying Marsha Clark lied when she said OJ Simpson killed Nicole.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

That is akin to saying Marsha Clark lied when she said OJ Simpson killed Nicole.

Thank you that people still believe, ANY thing, left propaganda says is scary to me. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Even with biden confirming all the voter fraud...people do not believe. AMAZING. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=2s

Offline LegalAmerican

Even with biden confirming all the voter fraud...people do not believe. AMAZING. 

4:08 PM - Mar 23#40
Quote from the document:

"Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

As you can see here, the REAL position that Powell is taking here, and precedence backs, is that statements that Powell made are not accepted as FACTS by reasonable people until "testing by the courts through the adversary process".....

Powell was never granted that process, to prove her claims, therefore, they can only be regarded as opinion, not statements of fact. As such, free Americans, under the first amendment are entitled to their opinions, and they are entitled to express their opinions in a free society.

Offline LegalAmerican

ARTICLE;
-----------------------------------------------------
WashPost lies about Sidney Powell, her Voter Fraud Court Claims

Aaron Blake is a grad of the University of Minnesota. It shows up in his reporting and writing, which is cold, bland, and wrong.

Cross-posted from TGP FactCheck;

Washington Post’s Aaron Blake completely misrepresents Sidney Powell’s court filings, turning them into a false confession that she never believed her claims of voter fraud

In fact, Powell’s filing is quite clear that she does believe her claims about voter fraud, and publicly posted the evidence she used to make her determination

Blake lies to his readers and is committing serious journalistic malpractice to suit a left-wing narrative

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... rt-claims/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As her lawyers insist:
It's time for Ms. Powell to go away, and for those on the right to stop taking her seriously.

I think she botched the election challenge too,  But pray tell, which part of this main comment about Biden of hers  is incorrect?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

It's time for Ms. Powell to go away, and those on the right to stop taking her seriously.
------------------------------
Words that should pause the easily excitable, whose sole purpose in life, is to run off at the mouth.
Sadly it won't, as they will continue their daily ranting/raving.
The vast majority are plain people who have absolutely no interest in the comings/goings of hustlers
like Trump, Powell and the rest of that clown posse!

Offline LegalAmerican

I think she botched the election challenge too,  But pray tell, which part of this main comment about Biden of hers  is incorrect?

What botch?  SUPREME   COURT....WOULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE CASE.   WE ARE NOW A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  I would support POWELL...ALL I COULD. SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
------------------------------
Words that should pause the easily excitable, whose sole purpose in life, is to run off at the mouth.
Sadly it won't, as they will continue their daily ranting/raving.
The vast majority are plain people who have absolutely no interest in the comings/goings of hustlers
like Trump, Powell and the rest of that clown posse!

Spoken like a true Dementia Joe disciple.  You go boy preach it!   Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Rah Everything Orange Man is Bad!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why, because she is repeating what all the Republicans in Congress are saying?

Gee, I just don't here anyone else saying that, do you?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Spoken like a true Dementia Joe disciple.  You go boy preach it!   Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Rah Everything Orange Man is Bad!
Yep, the media was successful on convincing him, weren't they?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

One more time. 

ARTICLE;
-----------------------------------------------------
WashPost lies about Sidney Powell, her Voter Fraud Court Claims

Aaron Blake is a grad of the University of Minnesota. It shows up in his reporting and writing, which is cold, bland, and wrong.

Cross-posted from TGP FactCheck;

Washington Post’s Aaron Blake completely misrepresents Sidney Powell’s court filings, turning them into a false confession that she never believed her claims of voter fraud

In fact, Powell’s filing is quite clear that she does believe her claims about voter fraud, and publicly posted the evidence she used to make her determination

Blake lies to his readers and is committing serious journalistic malpractice to suit a left-wing narrative

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... rt-claims/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 12:48:18 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
One more time: Jim Hoft has a long history of publishing fake stories, including blaming innocent people for mass shootings repeatedly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Absalom

-------------------------------
Long overdue you dismounted your Trump Donkey and got real about him for say, 2 hours.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
-------------------------------
Long overdue you dismounted your Trump Donkey and got real about him for say, 2 hours.

I was never sure if you crawled up Once-Lers ass or if you shit him out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Absalom

I was never sure if you crawled up Once-Lers ass or if you shit him out.
------------------------
Obviously you're well acquainted w/asses and assholes, like Trump.
Just a thought......................ever heard of of book??????????????

Offline goatprairie

As her lawyers insist:
:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

What do people need?  biden says voter fraud. Powell has proof.  Mike Linden did his research. 

http://rumble.com/embed/vcmcjz/?pub=4