Author Topic: Cheney: ‘Election Wasn’t Stolen’ — Trump ‘at War with the Constitution’  (Read 312 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: ‘Election Wasn’t Stolen’ — Trump ‘at War with the Constitution’

Pam Key 11 Apr 2021

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Margaret Brennan said, “Unfortunately, last night the former president seemed to be talking in a proud way about the crowd size on January 6. He gave a speech at Mar-a-Lago. He was the keynote speaker at an RNC fundraiser. He talked about Vice President Pence not doing more to stop the election certification, according to reports in the Times and the Post. So he is the best messenger for the party?”

Cheney said, “The former president is using the same language he knows provoked violence on January 6. As a party, we need to be focused on the future. We need to be focused on embracing the Constitution, not embracing insurrection. I think it is very important for people to realize that a fundamental part of the Constitution, and of who we are as Americans, is the rule of law, the judicial process. The election wasn’t stolen. There was a judicial process in place. If you attack the judicial process and you attack the rule of law, you aren’t defending the Constitution. You’re at war with the Constitution. We have to embrace the Constitution and put forward positive solutions. We have to be the party of hope, of aspiration, of inspiration, the party that recognizes and understands that the taxes need to be low, the government needs to be limited in size, a strong national defense, though substantive things, not the party of insurrection.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/11/cheney-election-wasnt-stolen-trump-at-war-with-the-constitution/

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 04:36:48 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

bleep that lying RINO POS Liz Cheney!

Offline skeeter

Another swamp slug weighs in.

Offline libertybele

She's siding with the establishment a/k/a RINO Republicans.  I hope she loses her seat and if she does, she can kiss her political career goodbye.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who gives a bleep what Liz says about anything these days?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
With what Biden and the democraps are doing to the Constitution this stupid Biotch says Trump is at war with it? Why doesn't it just officially change parties, she's already democrap in all but name.

Offline LegalAmerican

bleep that lying RINO POS Liz Cheney!

Agree. Even biden..says he and obama have the biggest voting fraud election 'machine' in history.  obama got voted in the same way.  voter fraud.  That is correct. I remember.  Votes for obama were counted in SPAIN by a company owed by George Soros. So, i.e.  100 people, but 150 voted.  They did this , over and over again.  More people voted than existed.