Author Topic: David Hogg Gives Up ‘Pillow Fight’ with Mike Lindell in Humiliating Fashion  (Read 903 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg Gives Up ‘Pillow Fight’ with Mike Lindell in Humiliating Fashion

by Kyle Becker

David Hogg thought he could leverage his activism to win a “pillow fight” with My Pillow exec. Mike Lindell. Now, he has to put his share in start-up company Good Pillow to sleep.

In a humiliating thread, the smug David Hogg shared the news he was throwing in the towel on his pillow company, which was neither a surprise nor a disappointment to anyone.

“A couple weeks ago, a very spontaneous interaction over Twitter between me and William LeGate led to us trying to start a progressive pillow company,” he tweeted. “The goal was and still is to create a great pillow that is sustainably produced in domestic unionized factories and have a percentage of those profits benefit progressive social causes.”

“We were met with immediate and overwhelming support,” he said, referring to Twitter activists, and not prospective customers. “But I soon realized that given my activism, schoolwork, and family commitments, I could not give 100% to being a full time co-founder at Good Pillow.”

It looks like Hogg is truly a featherweight in terms of both his activism and his entrepreneurial ambition. Hogg goes on to plead his pillow case.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/david-hogg-gives-up-pillow-fight-with-mike-lindell-in-humiliating-fashion-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I think this kid is going to face a lot more humiliation until he grows up and realizes that progressivism doesn’t work in the real world
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

His GoScamMe fundraiser didn't attract enough suckers?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

From his whine....
The goal was and still is to create a great pillow that is sustainably produced in domestic unionized factories and have a percentage of those profits benefit progressive social causes.”

Lol....
It was doomed the day he announced it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

Guess he'll just have to settle for biting pillows.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Pillow biter can't even win a pillow fight... :silly:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guess he'll just have to settle for biting pillows.

"Those aren't pillows"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Well, obviously, Hogg was just a front for a group of grifters thinking they could somehow trade off his 15 minutes of fame and make a quick and dishonest buck.
Honestly, what could Hogg possibly know about creating a business? He's proved himself to be a gullible stooge as well as a first-rate louse/publicity seeker.

Offline LegalAmerican

(David Hogg and killer-trainer father Kevin)

"The evidence available thus far from the Valentine's day massacre has been mounting against the Hogg family as undercover accomplices and beneficiaries in the clandestine operation that killed 17 students and teachers. David Hogg has zero right to talk about "gun control" when his father works for the most murderous part of the assault-rifle industry, the killer-training program known as Cubic Simulation Systems, a nice name for Murder Inc. Version 2."

Hogg works for a company that simulates terror attacks among other kinds of firefights.

"I have just two questions for the Hoggs and the boss at Cubic: Among your assault weapon toting trainees, which ones did Parkland? Or was the job contracted out to your company reps with Israeli Defense Force (IDF), maybe some Shomrim reservists down at Chabad House? "

Hogg-Tied to the Gunfire at Parkland School Pt 5

by Yoichi Shimatsu

Exclusive to Rense.com

(Excerpt by henrymakow.com)

The Hoggs are lying hustlers and profiteers from the worst gun violence in the world from war-torn Iraq to downtown USA. Here it will be shown that the father, Kevin Hogg, and his employer belong on the most-wanted suspect list for the Parkland school gunshot deaths. American citizens have every right to own guns to protect themselves from the lethal deceptions of the Hoggs. Mothers and fathers of Marjorie Stoneman Douglas students, do not let your children follow these Pied Pipers to their dishonor and destruction...

Offline mountaineer

Patent attorney scoops li'l Attention Hogg's pillow plans.
PILLOW FIGHT!
How I Taught a Harvard Boy A Lesson About Trademarks
Ben Langlotz

... I was surfing Twitter one evening in February when I ran across a story about David Hogg’s new scheme. He’s the Parkland High School student who turned anti-gun activist after his school was attacked and many of his classmates murdered. Doubts have been raised about his truthfulness about his presence and exploitation of the evil act and its tragic result, and I don’t have anything to add to the accusations that he Hogged the limelight for personal gain. It did work out well, because with an academic record and SAT scores that are below standards and got him rejected by several “Cal State” schools, he received admission to Harvard following his surge to national prominence.

Hogg has gone beyond the gun issue and became a liberal activist, happy to share his liberal perspective on many national issues, especially anything against President Trump. He had just announced his formation of a company to make pillows in competition with MyPillow founder and outspoken conservative Mike Lindell.   ...

Then I got an idea. An awful idea. I had a wonderful, awful idea.  Could this political attention-hogg have made the ultimate product announcement blunder?  I’ve seen it countless times: the new product is announced, but the company didn’t apply first to register the trademark.

I quickly clicked over to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office website and searched Good Pillow:  Nothing filed!

So I dragged myself out of my February bed, and trudged into my office down the hall, firing up the system.  I rechecked the search, and verified that the pencil-necked geek (it takes one to know one) had blown it.  So right then and there, I developed the sincere intention to use the trademark Good Pillow on the Goods of “Pillows.”  I filed the trademark application myself on an Intent-to-Use basis, and became the proud owner of priority legal rights through the nation against anyone who started using that or a confusing similar brand of pillows or related goods.  Translation: I scooped him.  Legally.  ...

I did it because I really, genuinely, and authentically intended – at the moment of clicking under oath – that I truly intended to offer pillows under the Good Pillow brand name.  As I tweeted shortly after:

Full article
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

It’s obvious that David Hogg got his training in basic economics through the university system. Unfortunately, those type of people are now in charge

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

It’s obvious that David Hogg got his training in basic economics through the university system. Unfortunately, those type of people are now in charge
AOC got a freakin degree in economics, and is just as clueless as li'l Spaghetti Arms here. The higher education system is a joke.

Offline LegalAmerican

AOC got a freakin degree in economics, and is just as clueless as li'l Spaghetti Arms here. The higher education system is a joke.

:thumbsup:

Offline dfwgator

"Those aren't pillows"

"See that Bears game last week?"

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish Lindell would create some kind of My Pillow parody ad of Hogg losing his ass to captialsim.

Punk Hogg?  The world is laughing it's ass off at you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

“A couple weeks ago, a very spontaneous interaction over Twitter between me and William LeGate led to us trying to start a progressive pillow company,” he tweeted.

I guess nobody ever told Hogg that pillows don't have ideology?

Neither do guns.

Then again, normal people don't need to be told that.

"Bananas don't have memories" - Stein's Gate.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I think this kid is going to face a lot more humiliation until he grows up and realizes that progressivism doesn’t work in the real world

What he's going to discover, HARD, is that his fifteen minutes were used up and he was damned lucky to get a free scholarship to Hahvahd.   

Since he's stupid, he's going to find solace in a bottle, if not the needle.  A good end for a stupid POS.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

What he's going to discover, HARD, is that his fifteen minutes were used up and he was damned lucky to get a free scholarship to Hahvahd.   

Since he's stupid, he's going to find solace in a bottle, if not the needle.  A good end for a stupid POS.
The Dem Party and other anti-American orgs will find him useful for a while. Then toss him away when he's used up his worth to them.

Offline Sled Dog

The Dem Party and other anti-American orgs will find him useful for a while. Then toss him away when he's used up his worth to them.

They've already done that.  Now he's struggling to find new relevance, and he has none.   And he's no Pooches Clinton, who was given a three million dollar job to read a teleprompter for six weeks.

He has no talent, no skills, no ideas, no purpose but to be a whore for a political party that has no shortage of whores.

I expect he'll be an alcoholic by the time he's 25.   That's a fine goal for him to shoot for, IMO.

Offline mountaineer

Little Josefina Goebbels has found a new crusade:
David Hogg
@davidhogg111
We absolutely need to defeat Ron DeSantis before he runs for president.
1:04 PM · Apr 18, 2021·

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Anyone care?  Any shits given?  Any Hogg <nope>?  No. No and No.  The boy is a 3 time loser!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:04:10 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

That's interesting.

The Rodents have already chosen who the 2024 GOP nominee will be.