Author Topic: Predicting GOP success ahead, Trump goes off-script to call McConnell ‘dumb SOB’ and rip ‘full of cr  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Predicting GOP success ahead, Trump goes off-script to call McConnell ‘dumb SOB’ and rip ‘full of crap’ Fauci
April 11, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Former President Donald Trump reportedly predicted on Saturday that the GOP will retake the House and Senate in 2022, though from the sounds of it, he isn’t necessarily thrilled at the prospect of a future Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Speaking to top Republican donors at an event at his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president also expressed confidence that the GOP will retake the White House in 2024.

“I stand before you this evening filled with confidence that in 2022, we are going to take back the House and we are going to reclaim the Senate — and then in 2024, a Republican candidate is going to win the White House,” he said, according to Alex Isenstadt of Politico.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/11/predicting-gop-success-ahead-trump-goes-off-script-to-call-mcconnell-dumb-sob-and-rip-full-of-crap-fauci-1058279/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only if we find people willing to enforce our election laws, Mr. President!  Currently, that is not happening in too many places and SCOTUS is useless.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

Only if we find people willing to enforce our election laws, Mr. President!  Currently, that is not happening in too many places and SCOTUS is useless.
Agreed. If the problem isn't fixed the demonrats will continue tonsteal elections and further destroy this country.